Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Void Updated Hack

Discussion on Void Updated Hack within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Void Updated Hack

The new updated hack for void is very dangerous and makes the game always crash and does not work on raid either. XD
Old 10/06/2015, 03:26   #2

the old one doens't worked in raid either dude, You have to be host of a raid to make it work.
Old 10/06/2015, 08:13   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 6,198
I have that feeling that they doesnt even test the hacks before releasing it.
Old 10/06/2015, 10:23   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinzuya View Post
I have that feeling that they doesnt even test the hacks before releasing it.
i think you are right about that. Well, since it's free we can't argue about that. One info I can provide about updated void hack is that you can only use MP full and No delay skill (alone in a dungeon) if you are with a party, your client will crash.

You can use auto kill but for some reason it crashes when used in Secret Dungeons, for normal dungeons give the hack a rest. like 2 or 3 dungeons then stop using it for a brief time because it will most probably will cause the client to crash too or you can still continue to use it on normal dungeons and just let it crash. LOL

On raid, I used it once and it worked but for some reason I only got 3 boxes so its pointless to use it in raid. Just play normal on raid and give it your best shot.
Old 10/06/2015, 12:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliuel0109 View Post
i think you are right about that. Well, since it's free we can't argue about that. One info I can provide about updated void hack is that you can only use MP full and No delay skill (alone in a dungeon) if you are with a party, your client will crash.

You can use auto kill but for some reason it crashes when used in Secret Dungeons, for normal dungeons give the hack a rest. like 2 or 3 dungeons then stop using it for a brief time because it will most probably will cause the client to crash too or you can still continue to use it on normal dungeons and just let it crash. LOL

On raid, I used it once and it worked but for some reason I only got 3 boxes so its pointless to use it in raid. Just play normal on raid and give it your best shot.
anh u need to u more than 1 skill :-ss or u u will crash (((
Old 10/12/2015, 22:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinnielyn View Post
anh u need to u more than 1 skill :-ss or u u will crash (((
what do u mean by this?