Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION]Elsword is possible to translate

Discussion on [QUESTION]Elsword is possible to translate within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]Elsword is possible to translate

I wonder if there Elsword possibility to translate into another language? if possible is needed and how?
Old 04/09/2015, 10:09   #2

look for d3vils language tool.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2015, 12:12   #3

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 113/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,813
Geht doch garnicht mehr.

Not working anymore.

You're not able to mod the general.ess anymore.
Old 04/10/2015, 18:53   #4

No I mean translate the game , good is a hurt that no longer works just thank you very much :/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
question in elsword garena ph..
08/08/2014 - Elsword - 2 Replies
after the latest patch could someone tell me that elsword ph can be hack no more?..i really need auto kill for soloing dungeon .. i already know how to bypass i didnt even able to use it cause i dont have working hacked 37kom please someone give me i wont use it in pvp for solo dungeoning purpose only just autokill hack please my email add: [email protected] here is the unhacked data link from garena elsword ph data folder ...
Translate Elsword KR?
05/20/2014 - Elsword - 4 Replies
Hello, i planned to translate the basic things of Elsword KR to english for my guild friends but i don't find any files that i can open nor could be translation files. Does anyone know where you can find the text or how you open gfx data? e: can be closed.
[Question] NPC Potion Elsword INA
03/08/2014 - Elsword - 1 Replies
How to edit NPC Potion? or you can edit the data 0.36.kom for Elsword INA data036 :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
[QUESTION] Elsword Patch Problem
05/12/2011 - Elsword - 12 Replies
Hehe filipino player here. . . i just played 2 days ago before their 1st job changes came so i played for 2 days before maintenance came in.but after the maintenenace came i couldn't access it like i usually did even if i'm using an IP Hider:(.i tried to hide my IP with the different IP's in where Elsword NA was available but it still didn't work. . . . did they update the security or something??:confused::confused::confused:
[QUESTION] ELsword
06/12/2010 - Elsword - 3 Replies
Does anybody know an elsword.. english version..??? where can i download it.. and how do i create an account...??