Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Locale Manager

Discussion on [RELEASE] Locale Manager within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] Locale Manager

Locale Manager

This tool allow you to create your own game translations of the entire game texts, subtitles, etc...

Can be used also on the official servers.

How to use?
Please read the "How To.txt" file in the archive.

Can i be banned using this?
No.

Is this dangerous in any way?
No.

PLEASE READ THE "How To.txt" FILE TO UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS AND WHAT YOU MUST AVOID TO DO

Download

Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/29/2014, 16:04   #2

Good idea. So everyone whos going to play ESEmu can make his own league. and the great about it you can use for other client
Old 08/29/2014, 16:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by °demon View Post
Good idea. So everyone whos going to play ESEmu can make his own league. and the great about it you can use for other client
That was our plan.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2014, 09:53   #4

GJ

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]M2M interface source(root,etc,locale mester)
07/16/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 30 Replies
deleted xCPx liar! Sry m2m! :|
[Release] locale.addr Archiver
07/05/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 20 Replies
Heiho Com, Ich release mal ein Locale.addr archiver. Ein Howto werde ich nicht dazu machen wer weiß was man damit anfängt hat Glück wer nicht hat Pech :) Download im Anhang 215 Downloads UND 8 Thanks
[RELEASE]99% English locale.lua quest
12/16/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 1 Replies
Hey Elitepvpers :pimp: I want to release 99% english locale.lua quest :handsdown: "thanks" if you think this release was usefull for u (((REMEMBER TO DOWNLOAD THE QUEST. BECAUSE THE QUEST IS TO BIG TILL I CAN POST IT ALL IN PHP))) locale = {} locale.man_postfix = "Man" locale.woman_postfix = "Mrs."
[Release]Tyrant Manager | Multi window manager
10/17/2012 - GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
I had this a long time ago, and until recent I've kept it private. This helped with my multiple character bottings and such. This should work with the current updates, since ArenaNet changed around their coding a bit. I've made it so that Gw2.exe is still hookable to any external hacks or bot. Before: before.png - Localhostr After: after.png - Localhostr Make sure to move "TyrantLoader.exe" to the main GW2 directory. Also, make sure that in all your Gw2.exe that your character is...
LoadlocaleError(locale/Hongkong/locale)Game_txt
01/03/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Könnt ihr mir da vieleicht helfen ? (InStaNdSeVeR) Ich hab den 07 ordner aber da kommt dann immer dieser fehler ... hab gehört in der deutsche NewMT2 exe soll ein locale ordner drin sein aber ich kann sie nicht ausführen (Devill.dl nicht gefunden) Wie kann ich da vorgehen ? Kann man den ordner wo downloaden ?