Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hackshield

Discussion on Hackshield within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 113/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,813
Hackshield

Hey, ich wollte mal nur fragen welche art von Ereignissen das Hackshield genau loggt.

Für eine ausführliche Antwort wäre ich echt dankbar~
Old 06/15/2014, 23:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
Das Hackshield gleicht alle Dateien beim Patchvorgang mit denen man hacken könnte einmal ab. Der Patcher gleicht alles ab. Ingame wird noch mal alles abgeglichen und wenn etwas modifiziert wird, wird eine Fehlermeldung ausgesendet, die man aber ignorieren kann. Geloggt wird nichts oder es wird vom Team nicht verwendet. Du kannst also mit KR Voices spielen, falls du das vor hast.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to have hackshield
11/03/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hy everyone,is it possible to add hackshield to a metin2 client? I knwo you can,but how and where from? Can anyone tell me please? Thank you anticipated.
Removing hackshield from Any hackshield protected game client (Video Tutorial)
04/18/2011 - Tutorials - 2 Replies
This is my first contribution, believe it will be useful for everyone. If you need the tools. Tuts 4 You Removing Hackshield by fungos.swf Removing Hackshield by fungos.swf
HackShield
08/17/2010 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
Hey i want to now if there is a away to get trough the hackshield. I play in Metin PT and i can't use hacks because the hackshield don't let me to use hacks. Please help me.
[Hackshield]Bypass the new protection hackshield
01/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Today i was so mad from agbot so i found the loader lite 3... so i tried to connect with him to ibot (port : 16000) and failed cuz of the hackshield .... so i tried to rename the "hackshield" file dictory and it was full of success ... but i dont know .. should i get banned for it? (i bought silks) if no ill post here the download and guide... Thank's alot : Kobbi :)