Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Concern about skill editing

Discussion on Concern about skill editing within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Concern about skill editing

Hello ElitePvPers,
After i try to edit skill in Data36 Newskillvers2.lua here i got some questions.

1- Is it possible to cancle skill animation when i got 0 cd on skill, if so how?

2- Is it possible to edit damage output? And where i should edit it?

And last one the fun part if anyone know how to do, is it possible to change characters skill example : Elsword use Gigasteam, Raven use deadly chase because i try to replace skill template but nothing happend and X2.exe crash whenever i go to dungeon or field.

Thanks! ><
Old 03/18/2014, 07:11   #2

1- Yes, but not in data36. is in data37
2- No, is client-side

Yes, BattleFieldBuffTemplet.lua and BattleFieldBuffFactor.lua
Old 03/18/2014, 17:42   #3

Hum i looking into it and it make me confuse a lot because inside BattleFieldBuffTemplet.lua i saw only buff icon. Can you explain me a little bit for detail please?
Old 03/18/2014, 23:09   #4

Sorry i can't, cuz after the last revamp, BattleFieldBuffTemplet.lua and BattleFieldBuffFactor.lua had changed so i don't how it work now.
you can ask @Adrian for this.
Old 03/19/2014, 17:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otes View Post
Sorry i can't, cuz after the last revamp, BattleFieldBuffTemplet.lua and BattleFieldBuffFactor.lua had changed so i don't how it work now.
you can ask @Adrian for this.
PM send hope for him to take a look.
Old 03/19/2014, 20:08   #6

he got banned and i think he leave the game for a time =)
Old 03/19/2014, 20:49   #7

BattleFieldBuffTemplet.lua and BattleFieldBuffFactor.lua are for and buffs alone.
As for a (complete) skills replacement I don't know. This domain of activity wasn't a source of interest back in my days and today I'm not interested in Elsword anymore.
Skill alteration on the other hand is easy, if I remember right by messing up things inside DamageEffect you can do something like .
But don't stop here, play around with any skill related lua. It's most likely that you'll need to edit more than one lua to completely replace a skill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otes
he got banned
Everything comes at a cost, nobody shares info 4 free.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/20/2014, 20:36   #8

Thank you Adrian ^^