Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bad News For Elsword ID Player

Discussion on Bad News For Elsword ID Player within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Bad News For Elsword ID Player

I just finished downloading manual update for Elswod ID(VC update, 19 March 2014) I want to see it before everyone saw it sadly there is an error on loading after login(different version)
I know that the error is due to differences in versions of data036.kom, so i overwrite the old data036 to the new data036. But again an error occurs during loading gameguard("data036.kom > XXXX.lua duplicated" or someting, i forgot xD).

the picture below is when i tried decompile the new kom.
look at the size of the kom(data036.kom size same as elsword KR which have a small kom size)

i just want to tell you that no more data036 hack after VC update.
if i helped you please hit thanks
OK that's all... thanks for reading, sorry for my bad english

*EDIT
Old 03/15/2014, 09:36   #2

YUP, ELS PH IS SERVER SIDED. THAT'S WHY ELS PH IS NO LONGER HACKABLE, UNLESS ANYONE CAN GO INSIDE THERE CLIENT AND DO THE CHA CHA HAHAHA
Old 03/15/2014, 12:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcee211 View Post
YUP, ELS PH IS SERVER SIDED. THAT'S WHY ELS PH IS NO LONGER HACKABLE, UNLESS ANYONE CAN GO INSIDE THERE CLIENT AND DO THE CHA CHA HAHAHA
This post is for ELSWORD ID, not ph although i guess ID got updated like in PH and other servers will be the same as well (in just a matter of time)...
Old 03/15/2014, 12:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by killermcmc View Post
This post is for ELSWORD ID, not ph although i guess ID got updated like in PH and other servers will be the same as well (in just a matter of time)...
agree
Old 03/15/2014, 12:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFA001 View Post
I just finished downloading manual update for Elswod ID(VC update, 19 March 2014)
how you can download a manual update, While the update is not there yet ! [19/03]
Old 03/15/2014, 13:33   #6

apa sih ini halah masih work
Old 03/15/2014, 13:54   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otes View Post
how you can download a manual update, While the update is not there yet ! [19/03]
this picture will explain

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbrian01 View Post
apa sih ini halah masih work
i said when VC update -_-
Old 03/16/2014, 01:26   #8

duh...is it necessary yellin bout this...

guess wut *****..those guy who hackin in pvp all those ******* plus was all **** and also...****** show off the Mod to the other party member beside their own fren *****...y'all ***** better off drop dead...*****

and guess wut *****...not even me bother to help them or distribute my own mod to them anymore...PLUS...thx to y'all *****, all of those who wanna farmin ED that have hard time gaining NC couldn't farm ED in a simple of time *****...and guess wut *****...the Mod still "Fuqin Work" For me....when it comes to ID hack...y'all ***** better jerking off without need any help from us *****...."Cause of that of kind species" The game is total ruined *****...heh...

U want some Prove *****??..."BULLSHIT" I gonna Show it...U ***** better off think about it yourself how to do it....And I ain't gonna give some clue to y'all *****...Even "A TINY LITTLE BIT" Clue...

Yeap...I'm Talking to yeh ***** alright...I mean To all those who abuse it in PvP nor Henir Challenge...

ざまをみろ!...
Zama o miro!...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to Helpers: Thx to all who lent their knowledge...and kindly share bout programming stuff...I really Appreciate it...
Old 03/16/2014, 03:58   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroba Kaito View Post
duh...is it necessary yellin bout this...

guess wut *****..those guy who hackin in pvp all those ******* plus was all **** and also...****** show off the Mod to the other party member beside their own fren *****...y'all ***** better off drop dead...*****

and guess wut *****...not even me bother to help them or distribute my own mod to them anymore...PLUS...thx to y'all *****, all of those who wanna farmin ED that have hard time gaining NC couldn't farm ED in a simple of time *****...and guess wut *****...the Mod still "Fuqin Work" For me....when it comes to ID hack...y'all ***** better jerking off without need any help from us *****...."Cause of that of kind species" The game is total ruined *****...heh...

U want some Prove *****??..."BULLSHIT" I gonna Show it...U ***** better off think about it yourself how to do it....And I ain't gonna give some clue to y'all *****...Even "A TINY LITTLE BIT" Clue...

Yeap...I'm Talking to yeh ***** alright...I mean To all those who abuse it in PvP nor Henir Challenge...

ざまをみろ!...
Zama o miro!...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to Helpers: Thx to all who lent their knowledge...and kindly share bout programming stuff...I really Appreciate it...
your Mod "Fuqin Work"? yeah my Mod "Fuqin Work" also, just wait till 19 march 2014 ^^
Old 03/16/2014, 11:55   #10

err...did I pointin that word to yeh...I just said it to those who abuse it though...no hard feelings...

...I can knew that...even after the date given...the mod still work....cause I already mod it in KR with the latest..."Newest" Patch...so I dun really care about it...if u say wanna see the prove of it...guess that ain't ganna help...or those ppl start thinkin on how, which file, which program to mod the game....simply said..nope..I won't even give the pic of it...

welp...guess just wait for it..untill ppl start whinin bout it...especially abuser....
Old 03/16/2014, 12:49   #11

show some proof less talk more action =)
Old 03/16/2014, 21:02   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickey View Post
show some proof less talk more action =)
Want me to say it again...
( ̄^ ̄)
Old 03/17/2014, 17:09   #13

the conclusion is the cheat is not died yet
you have brain, have the data, and have logic to do something

basically, a good step from dev team, no cheat, Elrios safe
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/19/2014, 02:36   #14

Muke gile gak bisa ngecheat
Old 03/19/2014, 02:43   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parampaa View Post
the conclusion is the cheat is not died yet
you have brain, have the data, and have logic to do something

basically, a good step from dev team, no cheat, Elrios safe
You are a genius Parampaa, I need a brain.