Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KOM Bypassing TUT

Discussion on KOM Bypassing TUT within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KOM Bypassing TUT

All you need to get koms working again is the following:
Fiddler
Notepad
A(mostly) functioning brain

Step 1

open fiddler and find the most current version of checkkom & patchinfo for your server
to do that open fiddler and run elsword normally

save the page as checkkom.xml to your preferred location and do the same for the patchinfo.xml

then open checkkom.xml it with wordpad or notepad++, and you should see this then copy and paste the checksum in the line of edited kom

JUST Remove The Lines of Edited Kom in patchinfo you paste on the els folder,but make sure you save
STEP 2:
explanation below;

Now go to fiddler again and click AutoResponder tab on the right
once there tick the Enable automatic responses and the Unmatched requests Passthrough checkboxes

then click add a new rule
now go to the bottom in the rule editor and on the top bar type:

EXACT: and The Current version of your Checkkom & patchinfo

And on the bottom Bar type the location where you saved the checkkom

Click Save

and you are done.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Bypassing GC BR
01/09/2013 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
Any way to bypass the IP Block on registering GC BR and its Region Block?
Bypassing
12/22/2009 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
Hi, this will be my first time attempting to hack GC and I was wondering. This link says it is a Bypass, but does he mean Bypass as in bypassing the games security? http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/grand-chase-hacks- bots-cheats-exploits/226895-tut-gc-all-version-byp ass-swear-hack.html If not, where would I get something like that?
pls need help for bypassing RfE:(
11/15/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
any can share to me how to bypass Rf Equilibrium HackShield and Fireguard? pls add me to messenger [email protected] or just pm me here . i was tryed to use the hidetoolz to HIDE the WPE but after i set-up my WPE my game was disconnected :D HOPE SOMEONE WILL HELP ME:(
Bypassing
06/05/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
CabalSEA Xtrap rev 2471 i tried love engine 0.4 didnt works been patched already anyone know any other engine that works?
REQ| Bypassing GG
05/09/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Dear Reaper i have seen that in your server you have succeded bypassing GameGuard and getting ingame straight. which solved my problem actually. Please if you can give me files to bypass gameguard i may even pay you to a paypal account of you an amount of 10$ please help me because you are the only one that i saw succeding doing that