Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Editing data036.kom

Discussion on [HELP] Editing data036.kom within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Editing data036.kom

Hi. i just need some help regarding the No cooldown and the no mp consumption.

what lua file will i have to edit in order to make this work? is it the NewSkillTemplate? if it is, what line will i have to edit?

i already have the data036.kom which has the no cd and mp hack. im looking at the NewSkillTemplate.lua, but it seems the information i found there is not edited. so, any ideas?
Old 11/01/2013, 04:27   #2

What for? for PVP? No one will teach you about that because it's a PVP abusable.
If 1 hit look for other threads here and find how did they do that, as simple as like that.
Old 11/01/2013, 08:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiraph06 View Post
What for? for PVP? No one will teach you about that because it's a PVP abusable.
If 1 hit look for other threads here and find how did they do that, as simple as like that.
HAHAHAHA. im not desperate for pvp. no. its for dungeons. and not for pvp. what im looking for is to set a certain skill from rena. apparently, the maker of the kom did not finish all the skills. the guiding arrow skill has a cd and mana consumption.
Old 11/01/2013, 10:35   #4

help me
i need data.36 editing and file .xml for ID