Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill replacement is it possible?

Discussion on Skill replacement is it possible? within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill replacement is it possible?

i tried to edit Newskill.....lua tried changing the ID and tier the only thing i got was the change of skill image and description, skill animation is still the same is it possible to swap skills like ex. for chung: brutal haymaker = starburst?, i never saw a post regarding this(too lazy to even use search button lol) so is it possible? i did get to make chung reload 10 cb each time he uses a skill though
Old 08/24/2013, 12:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
ill try it ... k ignition crow as windmill.

Too much for me 3 luas editen-

Boah my english sucks xd
Old 08/24/2013, 14:19   #3

elite*gold: 20
Editing only newSkill/enum file u can't done this. U need change all sprite, skill info etc, so hard, but u can do this with all things(I played as Ara many times :3)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Run Box Replacement
08/14/2013 - Coding Releases - 0 Replies
Here's a run box replacement. If you run a command the box will stay be displayed. Until you press ESC or cancel. Changes: added support for resolution: 1024x768 (but I added static positions, easier) added Google search To open a website enter this (example $i www.autoitscript.com Some other commands: windir
car replacement
03/12/2013 - Need for Speed World - 2 Replies
has anyone looked into the format of TEXTURES.BIN and GEOMETRY.BIN to see what the difference is between NFS:MW/NFS:Carbon to see if we can some of the older car replacement mods to work in world ? worlds engine should not be all the differnt from MW so it might be possible to get a mod-loader working I been messing about unpacking stuff with bin2ase but haven;t been getting anyware I think someone needs to go though and find the new offsets for the latest rendition of eas .BIN
replacement bypass.dll?
05/02/2012 - S4 League - 1 Replies
I've noticed the bypass everybody keeps pointing to has been closed, as well as all of his releases. (Prolly going to package and sell it to us now :/ ) think his name was omidar? anyways, i was wondering if there was any other bypassers?
Replacement
04/01/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
I need some ideas about an event replaces gw till i find the bug and fix it. Anything guys =].
replacement
11/01/2008 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
since kal is dead a long time i'm wanna know something what do you think is a good replacement for kal what do you play after stoped kal ? i stoped half a year now but dunno some cool other games :P post a list.