Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 19:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

S>>Bypass Elsword ID(Indonesia)

This is a discussion on S>>Bypass Elsword ID(Indonesia) within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category; Originally Posted by Parampaa use your brain I do it simply with Kaspers*y parental control put the link and done ...

Old 08/06/2013, 10:02   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parampaa View Post
use your brain
I do it simply with Kaspers*y parental control
put the link and done

gampang
upss !!! sorry !!!
Checkkom.xml << where this copy???

Last edited by agungmio; 08/06/2013 at 10:14.
Old 08/06/2013, 10:10   #32
Delusion World~

Quote:
Originally Posted by agungmio View Post
harus pke anti virus atau gmn tuh parampa ???
Checkkom.xml << ini copy kmna ???
use your brain
sorry forum rules, no Indonesian languange

block Checkkom.xml with your blocker, I'ts simply
Old 08/06/2013, 10:14   #33
X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parampaa View Post
use your brain
sorry forum rules, no Indonesian languange

block Checkkom.xml with your blocker, I'ts simply
LOL you give that * too much clue
Old 08/06/2013, 10:21   #34
Delusion World~

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXZcool View Post
LOL you give that * too much clue
then see If they use it properly in DG, not pvp, orz.
they must have some brain and knowledge (lol) to decrypt dat clue, otherwise they are "bocah"
Old 08/06/2013, 11:27   #35

FUCK!! In this forum free !! OUT in this FORUM LEECHER!!!
Old 08/06/2013, 20:05   #36
Gtz

Invalid data in my opinion it is a matter of x2.exe not because Checkkom.xml. x2.exe be edited from the admin game to reject the data which is different from the server. I used to edit the launcher but the launcher x2.exe in blocks / locks and can not be edited.

For the problem of invalid data / comm check it easy to skip. try thinking like where the workings of the program to block the game and we have to think like where to pass it. I give a little clue, by the way let it work and ignore it but not eliminate it, if you are going to eliminate it out of the game.

The easy and simple way.......!

Data invalid menurut saya itu adalah masalah dari x2.exe bukan karena Checkkom.xml. x2.exe di edit dari admin game untuk menolak data yg berbeda dari server. saya biasa mengedit launcher tetapi launcher x2.exe di block / kunci dan tidak bisa di edit.

Untuk masalah invalid data / check kom itu mudah untuk di lewati. cobalah berpikir bagai mana cara kerja dari program tersebut untuk memblock game dan kita harus berpikir bagai mana untuk melewatinya. saya beri sedikit clue, dengan cara membiarkannya bekerja dan mengabaikannya tetapi bukan menghilangkannya, kalo menghilangkannya anda akan out dari game.

Itu cara yang mudah dan sederhana.......!

Last edited by Gtzmobile; 08/06/2013 at 20:21.
Old 08/15/2013, 12:35   #37

lol, exp hack just with pika
Old 08/16/2013, 02:19   #38
Delusion World~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtzmobile View Post
Invalid data in my opinion it is a matter of x2.exe not because Checkkom.xml. x2.exe be edited from the admin game to reject the data which is different from the server. I used to edit the launcher but the launcher x2.exe in blocks / locks and can not be edited.

For the problem of invalid data / comm check it easy to skip. try thinking like where the workings of the program to block the game and we have to think like where to pass it. I give a little clue, by the way let it work and ignore it but not eliminate it, if you are going to eliminate it out of the game.

The easy and simple way.......!

Data invalid menurut saya itu adalah masalah dari x2.exe bukan karena Checkkom.xml. x2.exe di edit dari admin game untuk menolak data yg berbeda dari server. saya biasa mengedit launcher tetapi launcher x2.exe di block / kunci dan tidak bisa di edit.

Untuk masalah invalid data / check kom itu mudah untuk di lewati. cobalah berpikir bagai mana cara kerja dari program tersebut untuk memblock game dan kita harus berpikir bagai mana untuk melewatinya. saya beri sedikit clue, dengan cara membiarkannya bekerja dan mengabaikannya tetapi bukan menghilangkannya, kalo menghilangkannya anda akan out dari game.

Itu cara yang mudah dan sederhana.......!
x2 bijimane om? masa admin onlen melulu ngeditin client x2 tiap orang (dan itu kalo tau siapa aja yg ngehack). Trus kalo gitu yg ngehack harusnya diban saat itu juga, lha katamu admin ngedit x2.exe jadi dia tau siapa yg lagi hack. Simply put, your conclusion is wrong

Jadi invalid data (kl belum pake bypass) itu bisa diakali dan kamu bisa main lagi seperti biasa. Simple aja, alt+tab plus sedikit teknik

Oh mengedit launcher x2.exe? Berati maksudnya file elsword.exe?
Gw mah maen langsung dobel klik x2.exe, males nunggu checking version, trus ga perlu repot copas copas-an
Old 08/16/2013, 15:36   #39
Elsword ID

Beli sama gue aja murah , meriah ,XD
Old 08/18/2013, 03:07   #40

bypass tuh untuk cheat atau biar gak invalid data kom saat cheat ???