Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make the mods work?

Discussion on How to make the mods work? within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to make the mods work?

Well I tried putting the editted kom (data037.kom) to the data folder then opened up elsword uk and wait for it to patch then logged in and did a dung but it didn't work. oh and im talking about the Mob mod by xxxxx1995.
Thanks in advance
Old 07/19/2013, 17:46   #2

Put the editted kom after elsword is patched, try to put in the elsword folder before th e hackshield is loading done
Old 07/19/2013, 17:49   #3

I still don't get it.. so put the editted kom after the Elsword patch thing is done? like the one that says "Checking Version" everytime you start it up? and also... what do you me try to put in the elsword folder before the hackshield is done loading?
Old 07/19/2013, 17:55   #4

step 1 : run the elsword
step 2 : wait till hackshield/gameguard logo appear
step 3 : copy the data037.kom to folder data (P/S : you should back up your original data037.kom)

its should works
Old 07/19/2013, 17:58   #5

Oh I see, does this work for UK version? and also, if i want to stop modding, then can I put the backed up original data037.kom back to the folder or do I have to wait until the hackshield logo appear and put it back?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to make register.php work and client work at the same time
07/04/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
Prior to my tut I am assuming you already checked this steps: 1. Followed Warmongers Ultimate Dekaron Server Setup 2. That you had succesfully downloaded and implement Silkbotters web registration php's and installed XAMPP server 3. That you already edited all the .ini in your htdocs folder with localhost IP 127.0.0.1, (yup, including Login server config.ini) NOW this is what I learned: 1. When you setup your system DSN which you named "account" with log-in and password = account, at the...
PLS make a instructions on how to make a hack work.
08/26/2013 - WarRock - 6 Replies
Please someone show pictures or something or video on how to make the hacks work with Winrar
how to make launcher client to make work your IP server?
05/09/2012 - C/C++ - 8 Replies
any know how to make launcher client game to work your IP server?....its like reverse IP...if u have any tutor for that can u tell me?....im just want learning how to make it.... im use xnetstat to find IP game work to that server...and search that in game client.exe with hex editor and try to change that IP my server but it didnt work(im already have database server for it and active my server)..it says "could not connect the server"..and there are Ip that not shown in hex...how to find...
how to make DSEEG work with dragonica (THQ/ICE) work for vista 32 bit users
10/16/2010 - Dragonica - 4 Replies
ok after 3 hours of messing around with dragonica i found a way to make it work with DSEEG for those who got the memory edit error firstly within the 1 minture the game is open with dseeg remove all hotkeys and delete all bot settings and click save leave the patcher.exe filepath as it is, select THQ and close everything, make sure that you set DSEEG to run as admin from the compatibility tab in properties. now delete engine.ini from both c: drive and the dragonica release folder ...
How to make your Mods work
12/10/2009 - Mabinogi - 93 Replies
Hey, Some of you have Problems with using your Mods since the last Update. Here's how you do it: - Download the newest IJL - In the Settings, put everything except "Use Data-Folder" and "Zoom" to 0 - "Install" it into your Mabinogi-Folder - Download JinsuNogi Patchers V125 and V37 - Extract both of them (With the ReadMe's!) into your Mabinogi-Folder.