Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Here who buy gold from thepowerlevel?

Discussion on Here who buy gold from thepowerlevel? within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Here who buy gold from thepowerlevel?

Hey guys ,yesterday I bought gold from thepowerlevel,they told me only needs 5-10mins,i bought Diablo3 gold,it takes me 30mins.In generally,how long do they cost ?
Old 07/10/2013, 18:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Depending on how much you buy and in what game, it could take up to 1 week. I'd say 30mins isn't bad.

Tags
mmo-game

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Thepowerlevel
12/20/2012 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
Is the site trustable to buy gold?
ThePowerLevel
03/07/2011 - Silkroad Online - 36 Replies
Thepowerlevel gold selling service lies and refuses to give order :D The funniest thing, is i finally made them mad enough to curse :D Thats how the convo ended, Still didn't get my order. xD, in the 8 days of waiting i had conversatiosn with them and them telling me i could buy gold with monebookers and recieve my order. The chargeback is becuase of HSWoW Private server, they deleted my account without me knowing, when i cancelled their payment, paypal closed my account and all...
can i trust thepowerlevel.com that much?
09/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
im selling 6.5bil for about 200$ via western union .. have anyone tried that company with such huge ammount ? would you trust them ?