Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kom Editors come here =]

Discussion on Kom Editors come here =] within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kom Editors come here =]

I currently have a couple of working bypass's and mods etc.

A bit before the field update, my friend was able to change the data036(which is titles), and pick a title of my choice, and edit its bonuses/buffs so it was extremely OP.

If anyone knows how to do this and is willing to make a couple of titles for some Paypal OR Ed, add me on skype at king_crit1. Thanks =]
Old 06/07/2013, 20:52   #2

After your post, i messed around with it and I see what you are talking about. Ill tell you if I get it working. i think i got it.
Old 06/07/2013, 23:04   #3

elite*gold: 20
I can try done it, seems easy i will add u later
Old 06/08/2013, 00:26   #4

Im interest too plz PM me your skype
Old 06/08/2013, 05:20   #5

i would like the same thing done with a bypass.... perhaps one with huge bonus %xp and ED... willing to work something out if you're willing... that is if you get anything King Bypass... let me know
Old 06/09/2013, 03:32   #6

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Crit View Post
I currently have a couple of working bypass's and mods etc.

A bit before the field update, my friend was able to change the data036(which is titles), and pick a title of my choice, and edit its bonuses/buffs so it was extremely OP.

If anyone knows how to do this and is willing to make a couple of titles for some Paypal OR Ed, add me on skype at king_crit1. Thanks =]
Well i got wht u r looking for pvp title hack,Henir Hack, DUngeon Autoclear hack,Crit,awken and speed hack,Henir AutoClear hack, Costume Hack
= makin ur lame costume look like on of the IB add me on skype name is dankuso97 if u wna talk

AND THAT GOES TO EVERYONE ELSE