Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Npc Title Hack for NA?

Discussion on Npc Title Hack for NA? within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Npc Title Hack for NA?

Got it working.
Old 04/21/2013, 05:30   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aucoin2 View Post
Is there an Npc Title Hack for NA?
I've seen it around with people replacing the mushrooms in free training as the Epic Npc's in Pvp. I just dont know how to do it really. If anyone has this hack or can create one, I can give you a Secret Dungeon Hack i got from a friend that gives you Luto all the time for each run or a Henir Clear Hack.

Edit: Sorry I dont speak German .-.
PM me and we can discuss, I know how to do what you are asking.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2013, 08:18   #3

help me too
Old 04/21/2013, 08:51   #4

if u can help me as well that would be nice if you cannot i understand
Old 04/21/2013, 16:14   #5

Luto mode...==a
I want that too...
Old 04/21/2013, 22:00   #6

I tried method LuaEditor i replace WoodenMushroom to Q_Proto_00 but it didnt not work seem the game crush ''fail to load dungeon_Free_training''. I also use mob replace method but it also doesn't work Q Proto replace Mushroom but i cant unlock her Title. ANy help?
Old 04/22/2013, 03:06   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by omieqqe View Post
I tried method LuaEditor i replace WoodenMushroom to Q_Proto_00 but it didnt not work seem the game crush ''fail to load dungeon_Free_training''. I also use mob replace method but it also doesn't work Q Proto replace Mushroom but i cant unlock her Title. ANy help?
Yeah im trying to find a method for that too. It'd be useless to change them to the epic npc's without it contributing towards the title. How did you transform the mushroom or regular mobs into them? im really new to this sorta stuff lol.
Old 04/23/2013, 21:00   #8

-oink-
well i turned regular mobs into Lime but they didint count towards the title. So it likely wont work without some recoding...
Old 04/24/2013, 08:01   #9

It's not useless to turn mob in PvP Hero.I like to fight Balak in fact =D.But I'd want to know how this title unlock works aswell.
Old 07/02/2013, 15:37   #10

Do you need a bypass for XTrap to make the editted .kom files work?
Old 07/05/2013, 00:57   #11

No you didn't need a bypass for this at the time, but i got this method through the virtuos tool with a help of a friend, without him i wouldnt have gotten it working in the first place. It got patched in the month of march which was like 2-3 days after i got it working. I tried again recently to get the titles for new characters i've created but the kills dont count towards to the title now for some reason