Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Elsword NA Account

Discussion on Selling Elsword NA Account within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Elsword NA Account

I'm selling my Elsword NA Account I'll Provide Screenshots To Those Interested
Old 08/27/2012, 18:28   #2

elite*gold: 10
No infos? lol
How many chars? lvl? Equipment/Avatar?...
Old 08/28/2012, 07:51   #3

elite*gold: 0
I won't provide info out of fear of being reported by the website i'll provide you with screenshots if you'd like too see its not a scam.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Elsword Account NA USA Server
07/14/2012 - Elsword Trading - 1 Replies
I'm Selling my Elsword account, I don't play it anymore because of my college schedules. But I do have a Level 50 Elemental Master, 43 Rune Slayer, 44 Code Empress, 44 Wind Sneaker, and 43 Void Princess. My elemental master is fully geared with mystic soul set all +7 with dark resist and +8 Mystic soul staff with full NBS set + spear and accessories. My Wind Sneaker has full NBS set also but PVP gear. The rest of my chars all have cash shop sets and pvp gear and full accessories. If you have...
Selling Elsword Account!
06/13/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
I'm Selling my Elsword account, I don't play it anymore because of my college schedules. But I do have a Level 50 Elemental Master, 43 Rune Slayer, 44 Code Empress, 44 Wind Sneaker, and 43 Void Princess. My elemental master is fully geared with mystic soul set all +7 with dark resist and +8 Mystic soul staff with full NBS set + spear and accessories. My Wind Sneaker has full NBS set also but PVP gear. The rest of my chars all have cash shop sets and pvp gear and full accessories. If you have...