Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

introduce to me the game!!!

Discussion on introduce to me the game!!! within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
introduce to me the game!!!

hello everyone i just recently found out this game... its awesome can you give me the details in this game???
the other thing is im in PH... i wanna play this game... but there is no ELPH
yet... when do you think will it come out here... cause i don't wanna use my time in other regions... am i right??? and will this game come out in PH??? tnx in advance
Old 10/25/2011, 18:07   #2

hmm maybe next year or the other you know ph is really late when it comes to games.
the game is somewhat like grand chase a 2d battle style although the game itself is 3d includingthe background jobs like gc pets now updated no champion mode the freaking stamina that stops players from playing dungeon runs when it reaches zero and hmmm what else o yeah you dont need to do quest to have the characters. if you want to download and register ust visit the new thread here named "another way of playing elsword"
Old 10/27/2011, 06:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamwan View Post
hmm maybe next year or the other you know ph is really late when it comes to games.
the game is somewhat like grand chase a 2d battle style although the game itself is 3d includingthe background jobs like gc pets now updated no champion mode the freaking stamina that stops players from playing dungeon runs when it reaches zero and hmmm what else o yeah you dont need to do quest to have the characters. if you want to download and register ust visit the new thread here named "another way of playing elsword"
Thanks for the reply.
Old 10/27/2011, 11:39   #4

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrixer View Post
Thanks for the reply.
Don't push old threads ._.
Old 10/28/2011, 05:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander70 View Post
Don't push old threads ._.
It's not old. I just created the guide a few days ago.