Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Japanese Elsword ERROR

Discussion on Japanese Elsword ERROR within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Japanese Elsword ERROR

I try to click game start.... and.... well nothings there, I disabled my firewall and made sure my account was valid. Please help me, I miss playing Eve..

And one more question: Does German Elsword Have Eve... and is she free? (meaning no quest)

Ich versuche, Spiel zu starten klicken und gut ..... es ist nichts da, ich meine Firewall deaktiviert und sorgte dafür, mein Konto gültig war. Bitte helfen Sie mir, ich vermisse spielt Eve.. Denken Sie daran, dies ist für japanische elsword nur

Und noch eine Frage: Hat Deutsch Elsword Haben Eve ... und ist sie frei? (dh keine Quest)

Ich kann akzeptieren auch Deutsch beantwortet. Da die meisten in diesem Forum ist Deutsch.
Old 09/30/2011, 14:00   #2

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 126/0/0
German Elsword doesnt have Eve at the moment.
Japanese Elsword has foreign IP block r u using vpn or something like that?
Old 10/01/2011, 03:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoma View Post
German Elsword doesnt have Eve at the moment.
Japanese Elsword has foreign IP block r u using vpn or something like that?
Yep, Packetix.

Ive figured that out now but now when I press Game Start it says "-1101 "blah blah blah" If this keeps happening delete the files in your HangamePurple folder."
Old 01/24/2013, 01:27   #4

You need to have downloaded their plugin (which should be an automatic prompt) and have flash player so that the buttons will appear. Also, maybe try deleting the folder and reinstalling like it says

I got past that part but am currently having a problem where it won't start--I either get some sort of version checking notification that never goes away, or the window actually opens for a sec but then disappears, lol

Anyway, gl lemme know if it works for you
Old 01/27/2013, 14:21   #5

dude, you cant answer a post if the last answer was 2 weeks ago or more THIS IS FROM 2011