Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

List of ways to bypass Elsword NA

Discussion on List of ways to bypass Elsword NA within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation List of ways to bypass Elsword NA

This thread is for the distribution of ways on how to bypass and play elsword NA, if you have found a way to bypass elsword NA and is willing to share it with our friends here in e*pvp just post it here.
Note: please provide instructions on how to use it.

1)Vidalla X Proxyfirewall
refer to sir .Pingu's(new name!!!) thread on gc section (this wont work on w7 64bit users)

as stated by nicole_2300 just change step 9's gameguard.des by x2.exe and main.exe by elsword.exe and it should work..

PS: after you log in and is now on the server selection you can close proxyfirewall and vindala to maintain your net speed(nicole_2300)

For those that doesn't understand step 9 (link is above). ill put it in simple steps.(not the same steps i use to give)
1) Open proxyfirewall and click Rules, and press the add program button.
2) A new window will open,press browse and go to your elsword folder find x2.exe click then press open
3) You'll return to preset application rule window press use proxy and click select a proxy server, a new window will open press open proxies and socks, you will now see the proxy server you entered during the first steps(127.0.0.1) click it then press ok.
*PS : I tried what iScream said about not including elsword.exe to the rules and it worked!!! so dont include it...

All credits goes to sir marudashi and to nicole_2300 for experimenting...

2) AOL DESKTOP10 can also be used just go to sir Harruzame's thread for instructions

NOTE:
Exit The bypass after your in the channel selection screen to maintain your net speed( or else suffer the lag!!!!)

[I]This may look like I'm leeching from other threads(your free to think that way its your choice anyways) but as the title says LIST so I'm listing that's all Thank you!!
Again if this thread is violating any of the rules please inform me :P
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/06/2011, 19:17   #2

Doesn't work on Windows 7 x64 btw... ç_ç
Old 05/07/2011, 02:03   #3

nicole_2300 is my cousin LOL XD
NICE JOB!
Old 05/07/2011, 03:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitorsupremo View Post
Doesn't work on Windows 7 x64 btw... ç_ç
It Works for me fine. Download the vidalia bundle (Stable) in windows 7,vista working.. you should be wise in downloading the needed programs.. be sure. and follow the instructions. Just change the gameguard.des to x2.exe and you will be surely playing it..

TAKE NOTE : JUST FOLLOW and it'll be good
Old 05/07/2011, 03:52   #5

Uhhh is windows installer 3.1 absolutely necessary cuz it says i dont have enough memory when i do 0.o
Old 05/07/2011, 04:25   #6

i didnt need to dl the windows installer 3.1 since its not applicable to windows 7 it says, im at 32 bit btw.
Old 05/07/2011, 05:05   #7

I followed all the steps and like I said, I already used this method to play GCNA when I was a XP user... And I formatted my PC these days and last time I tried I was already using 7 64bits... G_G'
So... it really don't works. Ç_Ç
Old 05/07/2011, 05:55   #8

i guess 7 64bits has some issues to vindala or proxyfirewall.
hope other users find a different way to bypass elsword, to help those that have some issues about OS.
Old 05/07/2011, 16:34   #9

Hey, just a question to u guys. Do you need to bypass to be able to patch ?
Old 05/07/2011, 19:20   #10

How can I bypass the Japanese voices In Elsword
Old 05/07/2011, 19:45   #11

Im sorry can someone please rewrite these steps from 1-10 again clearly FOR ELSWORD? Because on step nine it tells me to open Grand chase updater which Im guessing would be Elsword.exe but an error comes up saying [X-TRAP] The game security module update has failed to update. [00010001:800C00006] and if i wait a while the same error comes up with a different number. This doesn't happen if i dont open vidalia and proxyfirewall I've tried assigning the proxy to the program (x2.exe and elsword.exe) first but that doesnt help either T_T tried step 10 after and same error comes up. Im 100% sure i've added the right proxies and have been following the steps ugh i had to restore my laptop twice to make this game work and now this ...
Old 05/07/2011, 20:06   #12

^

YOU CAN refer to this video
Old 05/07/2011, 21:39   #13

Thanx alot I FINALLY was able to get it to work XD.

Edit-
OH *** i knew it was too good to be true T_T couldnt connect to server due to different main version...
This was the exact same error that made me restore my laptop to default T_T
Old 05/08/2011, 15:13   #14

^
Ur welcome

I just happened to see that on youtube as well
Old 05/08/2011, 17:11   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay8888 View Post
Hey, just a question to u guys. Do you need to bypass to be able to patch ?
Sir when your going to patch elsword i dont think you have to use a bypass..... if you have a problem on patching elsword you probably need to dl a new client they made that statement on their forums but if you dont want to dl a new client just look for another way to finish the patch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmust View Post
How can I bypass the Japanese voices In Elsword
There is another thread here about that i just dont know who started it just search the section sir...
Closed Thread