Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Elsword Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> Henir - Lord of Time and Space Dynamo

Discussion on S> Henir - Lord of Time and Space Dynamo within the Elsword Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> Henir - Lord of Time and Space Dynamo

sold, soz. if you want the Lord of Time and Space Shoes (Add) I'll be selling them for $20
Old 07/10/2016, 10:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lmao, that's way overpriced, I got it for a 1/3 of the price
Old 07/10/2016, 13:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterKitsune View Post
lmao, that's way overpriced, I got it for a 1/3 of the price
lol it sold for $80 already

Similar Threads Similar Threads
1 Time as Vouch / Free Web space Hosting
07/09/2016 - Freebies - 1 Replies
Webspace Hosting | Unmetered (Bandwidth /disk space/etc.) Free Domain | HostGator Hello guys . today am selling a web hosting plan u have full control and support just at this moment i offer only 1 plan till i get few customers to increase my job ( if u want custom plan tell me )
Elsword ID Henir Hack(not 95 Henir pieces)
01/08/2014 - Elsword - 17 Replies
I see alot people has finish henir less than 50 seconds. I ask one of them, "can you tell me how to hack henir?" he ask me to pay some ED, then he refer me to this thread, it's ok you can sell my hack but please lot of players(who play without hack) stop playing, they got bored. I'm sorry for this but i'm going to remove the attachment(download link) if you have the hack please dont share it, use it for yourself :) Sorry for my bad english. Well look at this, finally they found me xD ...
Nostale - Hidden Time-Space
02/25/2013 - Nostale - 3 Replies
Hello, as far as I don't speak German, I will have to speak in English. I have been looking all over this place (using Google translate :D) searching for some kind of a tool, that would reveal "Hidden Time-Spaces" in the particular area. It's pretty annoying to search it by yourself using Dowsing Sticks so I hoped that you could direct me to a thread that is dedicated to this subject (if there is any). Many thanks!
Henir Time Space
11/05/2012 - Elsword - 9 Replies
#