Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Elsword Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(NA) lvl 85 RS with full gren Alterasia +7 set and 2 lvl 44 and 1 lvl 30 charac

Discussion on (NA) lvl 85 RS with full gren Alterasia +7 set and 2 lvl 44 and 1 lvl 30 charac within the Elsword Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking (NA) lvl 85 RS with full gren Alterasia +7 set and 2 lvl 44 and 1 lvl 30 charac

Hi I am selling my lvl 85 RuneSlayer, because I have stopped playing.

I have taken a few snapshot's as you can see here below:

He has two permanent pets a permanent mount, permanent costumes His weapon has lvl 2 Plagued and
he also has a +10 Savior of Sander Sword all his equipment has magic sockets

All skills are unlocked including the lvl 2 Extreme Heavenly Love skill that restores all your HP and MP
I also have a lvl 44 Rose (no job taken yet) a lvl 44 Raven {Over Taker} and a lvl 30 Lu/Ciel (no job taken yet)

I accept money with Paypal make me a good offer and I will reply as fast as I can
Old 06/15/2016, 08:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Smile Price

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigie21 View Post
how much you want
somewhere around $50? I'm not really that strict about the price though.

Tags
elsword, elsword account, elsword bm acc sell na