Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Service]Selling Signature Space

Discussion on [Service]Selling Signature Space within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[Service]Selling Signature Space

Hello! I'm currently selling my un-used signature space, in exchange for e*PvP gold, or any negotiable offer.

I will more than likely take other non-e*PvP gold, but that's my preferred currency. Services/game gold or items may be accepted, depending on the service or game.

I'll place any forum-approved text/link/image in my signature, for a set amount of time. Here's a great way to advertise your hacks, private servers, referral links, or even your blogs.

Most of my posts are in either the Twelve Sky 2, or Dragonica sections.

Here's the e*PvP gold price list:

Text:

No text or images will be placed in a spoiler unless asked through negotiation. All links will not be endorsed by myself, unless for a legitimate cause. I won't be responsible for any flames or hate remarks for users visiting your site through the links or information hosted on my signature.
Old 04/27/2010, 00:03   #2

elite*gold: 20
Bump.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Signature service
08/30/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
1stly i make them from a free website all you're paying for is my skills and creativity So im thinking 5 elite gold per signature i will get an itrader and you will give the elitegold before i make the signature and if you have any specifications you can let me know (i.e. I want my forum nick in it, or, I want the quote "insert quote here" added) otherwise you leave it upto me and i show you it if you don't like it i will remake it in a few minutes i'll load up some i made thanks for your...
[Service] Signature advertising
07/14/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 4 Replies
[Service]Signature Shop
05/31/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 19 Replies
Ich verkaufe hier einige Signaturen an euch. Hier die Preise: 1 Signature = 1 e*g Extras: PSD = 3 e*g Selbstüberlassung = 2 e*g _________________
[REQ] on 1 space spam of 1000 space please just pm me nid it so badly
07/02/2008 - RF Online - 7 Replies
if anyone have this file please pm me, or send it to me automaticaly, thx,
Is selling advertiseing space illegal?
03/09/2008 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
Well imade a website and ima make a game and i added an advertise thing taht you ahve to pay to advertise. Its 400 dollars a year and 1.50 a day and inbetween moeny but im nto gunna say all. Is it illegal to do this or is it safe cause all im basicly doing is saveing moey for a agme server