Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Purchase] Auto patcher

Discussion on [Purchase] Auto patcher within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Purchase] Auto patcher

Hello
I buy an auto patcher windows compatible for the client Metin2.
The patcher will have to be created by my request. (I provide the pictures and all necessary information)
For the interested, pm me
Sincerely, Chouya
Old 04/23/2010, 20:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
The dev win 100/200 euro for the services ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Auto Patcher v3
12/28/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 51 Replies
By request, many people wanted a new auto patcher, so I quickly coded up this one. - PatchConfig.ini is server sided, so host it to a webhost or Appserv, etc. -- Edit it accordingly: http://aionpp.comli.com/images/x/ServerConfig.png - APConfig.ini and the Autopatch executable are client side, so give them to your players. -- Edit it accordingly: http://aionpp.comli.com/images/x/ClientConfig.png - Create patches using winrar or 7zip (Google it) and upload them to a direct link host...
[Release] Auto Patcher v2
12/26/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 76 Replies
Edit: Added Source Updated to version 2 =P - Added more functionality Here's a quick autopatcher I did for a friend, its not the greatest but it works decently I guess =P Instructions:
[Guide] how to make auto patcher working on Static IP
05/21/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
well its Simple but more guys asking me that Auto patcher not working on Static IPS here is the way you just need to open that port number : 9528 i hoppe its usefull :)
[Help]Auto Patcher
05/17/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello again *Sorry for all the questions i ask* But i'm trying to code a auto patcher but i can't seem to figure it out if any one can help me out I'm trying to make it to where when i click on the "Play" button it checks for an update and if there is one it will automaticlly update and when it's finished it plays conquer now i also wanna make it to where when i click play and i already got the latest patch it just plays it directly ^^ Hope some one can help thx Image: ...
Auto Patcher...
02/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hallo, Community! Ich hab mal in Google nach Auto Patcher VB gesucht... Und bin fündig geworden. Er ist geeignet für online Spiele. Ihr müsst den SourceCode laden und dann halt den Patcher zu einem Metin2 Patcher coden :P Hier mal der Download! Möglicherweise ist er nur VB 2006 compatibel... Könnts ja testen :awesome: