Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MIX & MASTERING | RAP | SHOP

Discussion on MIX & MASTERING | RAP | SHOP within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 71
The Black Market: 101/0/0
MIX & MASTERING | RAP | SHOP

Old 11/16/2015, 12:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 130
Würde mich gerne für einen anmelden, würde dir alles bis spätestens 20.11 zuschicken wenns recht ist
Old 11/16/2015, 13:01   #3

elite*gold: 71
The Black Market: 101/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .D0GGY' View Post
Würde mich gerne für einen anmelden, würde dir alles bis spätestens 20.11 zuschicken wenns recht ist
Okay, kein Thema. Am besten dann per privater Nachricht zuschicken.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Audio editing, mix and mastering
08/27/2015 - Artist Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, To get started, I'm Alan, 20 years old music producer from Poland. I have great experience in music mixing, mastering and also audio editing. If you are interested, I can make a 30 sec demo of your song or any other thing that you want related with Audio for free, so you can judge my skills by yourself on your own track. Prices: 1. Simple audio editing including noise reduction, cutting, ballancing to get everything "sit". 20 euro
Biete Mastering/Mixing/Raphook für 7-10€
08/15/2012 - Music - 1 Replies
Hallo liebe Musiker/Kollegen mein Name ist Ni-LuZ alias. Nico Zentner. was biete ich euch an: Profesionelles Mastering/Mixing (wird im Tonstudio von einem Profi durchgeführt). Wie funktioniert das ganze ? Ihr addet mich auf Facebook, schreibt mich an was ihr wollt (nent mir bitte auch z.b. S Laut minderung etc das ich genau weiß wie ihr es haben wollt) z.b. Track abmischen. Schickt mir als DL-Link oder im Anhang eure Spuren+Beat als .rar Datei entweder 320kbps .mp3 oder .wav Dateien. Und ich...
Mastering the Records
02/06/2012 - Music - 0 Replies
Mastering is a valuable service that makes the music sound good. Any album which is released for commercial purpose has to undergo the process of mastering. This is important for the music to sound professional. Mastering is an art, which involves fine-tuning the music to make it sound more professional. When the music is mastered, it removes or makes up for any sort of deficiencies that might have occurred during the recording process. Music makers understand the importance of mastering the...
Mastering CE 5.4
05/17/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Anyones in These Sub-Forum Had Completed CE 5.4 Tutorial ? coz', kind a stuck on finding the 3rd n 4th pointers on 8 section,try many times redoing it all over again but still cant figure it out. yeaaa...im a noob:(
mastering skills
10/28/2006 - Flyff - 5 Replies
is there some illegal way of mastering skills.. that means getting them to lvl 20, so it wont cost me 1 week of spaming 24 hours the same skill???!?!?!