Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

<<>>WTS<<>>80 EUR PSC<<>>FOR GERMANS ONLY

Discussion on <<>>WTS<<>>80 EUR PSC<<>>FOR GERMANS ONLY within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
<<>>WTS<<>>80 EUR PSC<<>>FOR GERMANS ONLY

Hello guys i have 80 eur in paysafecards which has been blocked.They can be only refunded in a german bank account.Since i am not german and dont have german bank account i wish to sale thoose money for 1/2 price. After the refund is beeing submite when you try to put the same paysafecard pin it would say you that thise paysafecard has allready beein refunded.So you can be guaranteed that when you click the refund submit this paysafecard money will come to your bank account.I have the paysafecards photos so i will provide it to you for the refund

Old 08/31/2015, 14:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 675
would pay 30-40