Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ADDMEFAST Bot Suit

Discussion on ADDMEFAST Bot Suit within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
Exclamation ADDMEFAST Bot Suit

Hallo Leute hier verkaufe ich meinen AddMeFast Bot

Screenshot vom Interface:

Treasure-Verkaufscounter: 8

Treasures (Alle 35eg):

Old 08/23/2015, 21:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 86
The Black Market: 219/0/0
Bot tut das was er soll, nur nicht wirklich Effektiv, sogut wie jedes 2 mal Oops! Something went wrong. You are closing the popUp too fast. Vielleicht mache ich auch einfach was Falsch wer weiß :/
Old 08/23/2015, 21:17   #3

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongolieno View Post
Bot tut das was er soll, nur nicht wirklich Effektiv, sogut wie jedes 2 mal Oops! Something went wrong. You are closing the popUp too fast. Vielleicht mache ich auch einfach was Falsch wer weiß :/
Als erstes musst du checken ob alle social network seiten die du benutzt auf englisch gestellt sind.
Dann solltest du ein fach die replay geschwindigkeit ändern zu Medium oder slow.
Das sollte das problem egt beheben!

Tags
addmefast bot, addmefast bot günstig