Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 10 Torment Exalted Orbs - Path of Exile

Discussion on Selling 10 Torment Exalted Orbs - Path of Exile within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 9
The Black Market: 1090/0/0
Selling 10 Torment Exalted Orbs - Path of Exile

Selling 10 Exalted Orbs on Torment League in Path of Exile.

Looking for 140 egold per Exalted. Also accepting Skrill.
Add me on Skype: mightypandabeer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Path of Exile - Selling Exalted Orbs in all leagues
07/17/2014 - Path of Exile Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, As title indicates, I am selling Exalted Orbs only since they are the easiest currency to trade with. You can trade them for other currencies yourself in game as you like. I am providing for all leagues : softcore, hardcore with their respective price. I'm a professional supplier for Path of Exile (not a flipper/company!). I have provided somewhere around 1000 exalts so far, with plenty of satisfied customers and regulars. You will likely be asked to send first. You can search me on...
[Selling] Path of Exile Exalted Orbs
01/27/2014 - Path of Exile Trading - 2 Replies
hey, wie oben steht verkaufe ich Exalted Orbs in Path of Exile, auf Standart ( Softcore ) is das ganze ;) im mom biete ich 40 Stück an!!! Angebote gerne per pm!!! Enweder Paypal oder PSC!!!!
[Selling] [Path of Exile] Selling Exalted Orbs on Standard
08/15/2013 - Path of Exile Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Guys have Exalted orbs on Standard for Sale. Have 15 at the Moment want offers. Payment: Paysafecard. Skype:mightypandabeer edit: no more PayPal since someone did a chargeback and i have to get my Money back now.