Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[b]eg[S]csgo skins (2-3cents skins)

Discussion on [b]eg[S]csgo skins (2-3cents skins) within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[b]eg[S]csgo skins (2-3cents skins)

topic regelt skin mit Steamname untendrunter posten
Old 12/11/2014, 14:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 9
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Habe einen Tec-9 Isaac skin zu verfügung ^^
Was würdest du dafür zahlen?
(Hier der Link: )
Old 12/11/2014, 14:26   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] LOL Account , Gold 1, 104 Skins, ALLE Champs, Level 30, EUW gegen CSGO Skins
01/11/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
http://puu.sh/c9OG1/34aed6dfcd.jpg Der Account ist Level 30 und derzeit Gold 1 (19LP). Ich möchte dieses Account gegen CS:GO Skins tauschen! Der Account besitzt ALLE Champs und 104 Skins: http://puu.sh/c9OCQ/b4792f5f3a.jpg
2 Amazin Accounts - alot of skins! (TAKING CSGO SKINS AS PAYMENT!)
08/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Selling two accounts. Both got a decent till high amount of skins. Before i'll tell you something about the Account, i would like to talk about the trade/payment. As payment i will only accept Skrill/PSC/E*Gold or CS:GO Skins - i'm willing to use a trusted middleman for the trade! Account nummero uno: Short info: Regular and nice name, never banned or chat res.,
[Selling] 2 Amazin Accounts - alot of skins! (TAKING CSGO SKINS AS PAYMENT!)
08/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Selling two accounts. Both got a decent till high amount of skins. Before i'll tell you something about the Account, i would like to talk about the trade/payment. As payment i will only accept Skrill/PSC/E*Gold or CS:GO Skins - i'm willing to use a trusted middleman for the trade! Account nummero uno: Short info: Regular and nice name, never banned or chat res.,
[Selling] Silver 1 account for 10 euros or csgo skins (Skins like SGU and PAX Sivir included!)
07/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, selling this account for 10 eur pp or psc. Also accepting csgo skins! 3 runepages owned 51 champions owned 30 skins owned including legacy ones like zombie ryze and rare like pax sivir. 1341 IP 54 RP Original mail included!