Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ONEPLUS ONE INVITE (24hrs remaining)

Discussion on ONEPLUS ONE INVITE (24hrs remaining) within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation ONEPLUS ONE INVITE (24hrs remaining)

Hello,
at 11:28 am I recieved my invite for the OPO. Sadly, because I already bought a new phone, I will not buy it. So I thought I'll create a treasure with the invite link in it. First one to pay the eg* gets the invite!

gl to everyone who wants it!

Screen:

Tags
24h, egold, oneplus, oneplusone, opo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Verkaufe OnePLUS One Invite & Selling OnePlus One Invite
11/01/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 4 Replies
No Invites available
Verkaufe OnePlus One Invite
08/24/2014 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, Im selling a ONEPLUS Early Member Invite code for the Sandstone 64GB Edition the invite has 4 hours to get claimed ! Message me with ur price! Greetz, Reedhawk
[Selling] OnePlus One Invite
07/18/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 11 Replies
Huhu, ich verkaufe einen Invitation Code zum Kaufen des OnePlus One. Home - OnePlus.net Aktuell sehr begehrt.. nen paar elitegold dafür wären gut :o 64GB Smartphone mit 5,5 Zoll HD Screen, 3100 mAh Akku etc für 299€, ein super Preis.
Csro Off 24hrs =)
09/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
The net passes stops the clothing and the telecommunication area page function suspension announcement Respects the silk road to play the family: on September 27, 2010 in the morning 8:00 to evening 20:00, because the net passes the district engine room relocation, the net passes district all servers to stop the clothing 12 hours, the telecommunication district server is not affected, the telecommunication area plays the family to be possible to enter the telecommunication district...