Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B]Dota2 Key [S]e*gold

Discussion on [B]Dota2 Key [S]e*gold within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 194/0/0
[B]Dota2 Key [S]e*gold

Hey

Ich habe ein Dota2 Key den ich nicht brauche.
Ihr macht mir gebote und ich mach dann eine Treasure.
Oder Ihr gibt First aber besser ist Treasure.
IM NOTFALL wenn Ihr kein e*gold habt geht auch eine PSC!
Min. Gebot 15 e*gold umgerechnet ca 30Cent

MFG SLoW
Old 06/23/2013, 22:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 86
The Black Market: 112/0/2
5 eg
Old 06/24/2013, 11:23   #3

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 194/0/0
#Push *.*
Closed Thread

Tags
billig, dota, paysafecrad, psc, schnell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling DotA2 Gifts, get DotA2 on your own account! **16 in stock** 1 for vouching
04/19/2013 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hello there guys, I'm Andrea and I come here to sell DotA2 gifts on Steam at the moment I got 16 invites. What is this? Well when I send you an invite you are invited to play DotA2 which means you get to play DotA2 on your own steam account for ever ( no time limit ) How much does this cost? Well I was thinking about selling these for 5€ I think it's a fair price. Stock 16 Invites
Trading steam(dota2+) acc /w extra Dota2 key for lol account.
11/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I have a Steam account with Dota 2 and CS series. (See the attachment) Also it comes with 2 dota beta keys so you can invite 2 ppl on your own. So total of two dota keys and one steam account are being traded. I am looking for lol account to trade with my steam account. Preferably lvl 30+ with most champs unlocked + skins and runes. I only have one account so it's first come, first serve. Please contact me via skype. Skype ID : dominic8991
Trading steam(dota2+) acc /w extra Dota2 key for lol account.
11/08/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I have a Steam account with Dota 2 and CS series. (See the attachment) Also it comes with 2 dota beta keys so you can invite 2 ppl on your own. So total of two dota keys and one steam account are being traded. I am looking for lol account to trade with my steam account. Preferably lvl 30+ with most champs unlocked + skins and runes. I only have one account so it's first come, first serve. Please contact me via skype. Skype ID : dominic8991
[VERKAUFE] 1x DoTA2 Gift-Key | 1x DoTA2 Account
11/02/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich verkaufe 1x einen DoTA2 Gift-Key und 1x einen DoTA2 Account! offer für beide bezahlung per PayPal oder PSC skype : tristan661a screens-----