Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eune Human ryze & Silver kayle

Discussion on Eune Human ryze & Silver kayle within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 391/0/0
Eune Human ryze & Silver kayle

hello got this 2 rare skins for sale

each of them worth 90euro+

but looking for egold offer me egold
Old 05/09/2013, 18:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 300
The Black Market: 119/2/0
1 egold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[H] Human Ryze (EUNE) [W] Championship Riven/Offers (EUW)
03/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, this is a first time post so apologies if it's not in the correct format. I did read the rules, but am I bit poor with attention to detail. Anyway, I have a Human Ryze Skin code that will work only for EUNE, and am looking for Championship Riven EUW or anything you can suggest that you think might be of interest. I know that these things are based on incredible amounts of trust, so will request that it be done through the MM system here. Although I'm not entirely sure how it...
Selling Human Ryze/Silver Kayle NA account
01/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey everyone, I'm here to sell an account that has reached gold elo in season 1 and 2. This account is currently unranked. IP: 4500+ RP: 29 RP Refunds Remaining: 3 Champions: Missing 4; Fiora, Lulu, Viktor, Xerath
[WTS] Human Ryze Skin EUNE ONLY
01/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Title. I sell a code for Human Ryze Skin EUNE only for 35 euros paysafecard
Beautiful 2k elo, super rare account for sale! NA - Triumphant Ryze - Silver Kayle
12/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey folks, my brother is finally letting me sell his old league of legends account, he is an ex-tournament player, but he is now at university, so no longer plays. I am more than happy to use a verified middleman, however will go first if you have a very good rating on this website. The account owns every champion in-game, 16 rune pages, most good runes etc. Now for the fun part, rare skins include, Triumphant Ryze and Silver kayle. Image below of the best skins. If you are...