Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragonclaw Hook Dota2

Discussion on Dragonclaw Hook Dota2 within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 103
The Black Market: 368/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,402
Dragonclaw Hook Dota2

Hello,Im Buying This Special Dota2 Item,IM Paying with Elite*gold/Paypal/Psc i Prefer elite*gold,Please Leave You're Offer,Im Not Giving 1st
Old 04/30/2013, 00:30   #2

#
Old 05/08/2013, 10:14   #3

I'm looking for the 2nd one gogo
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling DotA2 Gifts, get DotA2 on your own account! **16 in stock** 1 for vouching
04/19/2013 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hello there guys, I'm Andrea and I come here to sell DotA2 gifts on Steam at the moment I got 16 invites. What is this? Well when I send you an invite you are invited to play DotA2 which means you get to play DotA2 on your own steam account for ever ( no time limit ) How much does this cost? Well I was thinking about selling these for 5€ I think it's a fair price. Stock 16 Invites
[S] Dragonclaw Hook [B] GW2 Gold
12/18/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Der Titel erklärt eigentlich schon alles. Ich suche dem Dragonclaw Hook von DotA 2 und biete GW2 Gold. Schreibt mir einfach Angebote.
Trading steam(dota2+) acc /w extra Dota2 key for lol account.
11/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I have a Steam account with Dota 2 and CS series. (See the attachment) Also it comes with 2 dota beta keys so you can invite 2 ppl on your own. So total of two dota keys and one steam account are being traded. I am looking for lol account to trade with my steam account. Preferably lvl 30+ with most champs unlocked + skins and runes. I only have one account so it's first come, first serve. Please contact me via skype. Skype ID : dominic8991
Trading steam(dota2+) acc /w extra Dota2 key for lol account.
11/08/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I have a Steam account with Dota 2 and CS series. (See the attachment) Also it comes with 2 dota beta keys so you can invite 2 ppl on your own. So total of two dota keys and one steam account are being traded. I am looking for lol account to trade with my steam account. Preferably lvl 30+ with most champs unlocked + skins and runes. I only have one account so it's first come, first serve. Please contact me via skype. Skype ID : dominic8991