Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ACTIVATE YOUR WINDOWS 8, NO KMS[TREASURE][E*G ONLY][PATCH][VIRUSTOTALADDED]

Discussion on ACTIVATE YOUR WINDOWS 8, NO KMS[TREASURE][E*G ONLY][PATCH][VIRUSTOTALADDED] within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ACTIVATE YOUR WINDOWS 8, NO KMS[TREASURE][E*G ONLY][PATCH][VIRUSTOTALADDED]

PERMANENTLY ACTIVE YOUR WINDOWS 8, ACTIVATE IT WITH THIS SIMPLE PATCH WITH A FEW CLICKS, WITHOUT THE TEDIOUS PROCESS KMS, IF YOU DO NOT WORK PAYMENT REFUND, INCLUDING STEPS FOR USE IN THE TREASURY.

Name
Price
Treasure
Windows 8 activation
500 E*G

NOTE:TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDING, I CREATED THIS PROGRAM AS ME, IF YOU NEED TO LEAVE MY CALLS CHECKING SCREENSHOTS
Old 03/30/2013, 05:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,266
#reported - warez
Old 03/30/2013, 05:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padrio View Post
#reported - warez
do not bother, I believe this patch with clean licenses reported your bad posts

Quote:
We generally do not support illegal offers. Offering goods that have been obtained by illegal means, but also services that rely on illegal measures, are prohibited. We reserve the right of closing topics in the event of well-founded suspicion along with forbidding any further offering.
Quote:
When selling user licenses or keys for software, you always have to provide a proper receipt. The receipt can either be scanned, photographed, or - should you have purchased your merchandise online - an electronic document.
Both the terms of the license and the registration key must be fully and clearly visible.
you need an screenshot of my licences good....

i report you for this infraction
Quote:
Posting accusations in any Black Market section is not permitted! Use the TBM rating system instead, or report possible cases of scamming using elite*gold Support or Complaint Area. Should you create such topics or posts nonetheless, your post will be deleted and you will be given a warning or infraction.
Old 03/30/2013, 14:46   #4

#Push
Old 03/30/2013, 17:34   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,683
#closed

Clearly illegal
Closed Thread