Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] HON legacy Acc [S] e*gold

Discussion on [B] HON legacy Acc [S] e*gold within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 36
[B] HON legacy Acc [S] e*gold

Ihr könnt bei mir wie angegeben meinen Heroes of Newerth Acc kaufen. Ich gebe den Acc ab da ich nicht mehr mit ihm spiele. Es sind alle Charaktere frei da es ein gekaufter Legacy Acc ist noch dazu wurden auf dem Acc von mir einige Bundles gekauft, und es sind noch über 180 Gold + 2500 Silber vorhanden sowie einige Custom Skins. Der acc hat C.a. einen Gesamtwert von 45 $ = 34 Euro. Bei weiteren Fragen einfach Pn´en.

Acc Name: nogrey
Ablauf:
Ich möchte von euch Angebote zu diesem acc bekommen. Bitte nur Realistische Angebote alles andere wird reportet. (Von mir als realistisch betrachtetes Angebot wäre z.B. 420+ e*gold).

Nach erfolgreichem Gebot, sendet ihr mir eine PN mit einer Email Addy und dem e*gold . Von euch damit ich diese direkt eintragen kann!.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HoN][Legacy] Selling Legacy Accounts
08/03/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 7 Replies
with a bunch of skinss, avatars and British + Duke's announcers too. if you need more infos or references ( sold a bunch of hats in TF2 with official feedbacks too ) just ask Auction opened
[WTT] HON legacy account for WOW GOLD
05/07/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies
I want to buy HON legacy account with good stats, and im offering wow gold in exchange on the following servers: EU: Outland Alliance Kazzak Horde Shattered Hand Horde Chromaggus Horde Pm me or post here if intereseted
[WTT] HoN Legacy lots of alt avatars for HoN Legacy :D
03/20/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 19 Replies
Hey, I have a HoN legacy account which has a lot of alt avatars and a different announcer pack and some minor stuff. It also has the blue name color! almost 1700 rating alt avatars: Bombardier Drunken Master Emerald warden
[WTS] Both a Legacy fresh account as well as a used Legacy
01/15/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
Hey out there, I'm selling both an unused account (no matches played), as well as a used account with 'x' amount of different alt avatars, accounts icons and symbols. For those of you interested, you can add me on skype: sebceleb Cheers!