Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

e*Notifier - benachrichtigt dich wenn was los ist in deinem Thread![B&F Application]

Discussion on e*Notifier - benachrichtigt dich wenn was los ist in deinem Thread![B&F Application] within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old 07/08/2015, 22:39   #661 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
funktioniert es noch?
Old 07/08/2015, 23:15   #662

elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 499/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,841
Keine Garantie. Kann nicht alle Funktionen gewährleisten. Auf Windows 8 klappt es nicht einwandfrei.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Was tun wenn dich jemand reported?
12/31/2009 - Combat Arms - 13 Replies
Hallo, ich wollte mal fragen was passiert wenn zb. also ich hab heute mal nen hack ausprobiert aim bot hab ein bisschen gespielt auf Neck gestellt und jeder 2te tot des gegners war hs da meinte einer dann gefrapsed and send to nexon, bin mir teilweise sicher was er damit meint nämlich er hat mich reported
does anyone have an item notifier?
02/08/2008 - Zero - 9 Replies
recently, there's a group of players identifying all sorts of elite stuffs everytime they identify, so im sure there's an item notifier like the one on COtobo that lets u see the quality of an unidentified item... or something like that.. or does anyone have any itemtype.dat they can share?..
Notifier
12/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I was wondering if there was any other tool out there that notifies you if a met/db/quality item drops. Same/similar to what cotobo has where you get a message up on the screen if something drops. Reason I'm askign is I can't get cotobo to work on my computer and i've read that its notifier system isn' working at the moment anyway. Btw if anyone here knows a bit more about coto I have a thread in the cotobo sub-forum with pretty good details what i've done if you want to help me out...
PLayer Notifier Bot
09/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
This is just a suggestion. I wuld like u guys to make a bot dat tells u if sum1 is near u. For example, if ur botting and if sum1 comes itll maybe giv u a Nudge or sumfin. Dis will b very useful for ppl who always get caught. I hope sum1 will help me create dis bot. :)
dmg notifier
03/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
does any 1 got a dmg notifier liek when u inflict certian damage it tells u the purpose of this is when yr in met zone instead of killing everything u c u can just go around scatterign and when u hit the met dove (5 mets ) it tells u