Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] vBulletin Pro's [B]eG

Discussion on [S] vBulletin Pro's [B]eG within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 16
[S] vBulletin Pro's [B]eG

Habe folgende Fragen:
Wie kann ich die "Front Page" editieren?
Wie kann ich so Topics für die Sections machen?
Wie kann ich "Newswritter" ränge machen, welche Threads machen, welche dann auf der "Front Page" erscheinen?
Wie kann ich eine Shoutbox einfügen?
Wie kann ich ein Thankssystem einfügen?
Wie kann ich die GCoins einfügen?
Wie kann ich ein Premiumsytsem machen?
Wie kann ich Smileys hinzufügen?
Wie kann ich das Design ändern?
Wie kann ich den Header ändern?
Wir kann ich eine TBM Funktion einrichten?

Pro Frage gibts 2 Elite*Gold

ForumLink in meiner Signatur!
Old 02/06/2012, 17:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Für diese fragen solltest einen Forum Admin einstellen, ich habe schon einige Erfahrungen mit dem Forum. Ich bin schon seid 2 Jahren Admin von solch einem Forum.
Old 02/06/2012, 17:39   #3

elite*gold: 16
Was hat das mit meinen Fragen zu tun, du Beitragspusher?
#reported!
Old 02/06/2012, 18:45   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Kann dir alles machen...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEED HELP PRO'S ONLY
04/20/2011 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
hey i just downloaded silkroad revolution the private server with 2500x rates, when i try to install it says please move to official site for full version download, wdf????? now i cant play my normal silkroad because its deleted it please help??? i need help with installing and login into silkroad revolution-- and i need help with if some 1 could tell me how to play normal sro without downloading the WHOLE CLIENT again 1gb or wat eva it is pleasssee!!
For All the Pro's out da`
12/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hey guys a question I have heard, that a lot of people have their own goldbots, what does that mean, and how do you do it. Im not talking about clientless and such. I mean what build and what monsters, at what lvl, and more info on how to have a char that gathers gold fast. Any other goldtips are welcome hihihi..... Plz help me xD
For The Pro's
10/21/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I have stopped playing CO one year ago and i wanna start playing it again. I used to have a good account and i gave it to somebody. What I wanna know is if there is anyway i could get this account back. I know the acc, the name of the char, the security number and answer... BUT the email is in somebody else's name. I dont know the current password and the current registered email. Can i get it back?!?! anybody knows it? thank you.
an die pro's ^^
03/20/2008 - Metin2 - 14 Replies
es gehört hier wahrscheinlich nicht her, hoffe aber auf verständnis :) also, ich will mal einfach an alle danke sagen die uns diese herrlichen programme und bots hier abliefern. :) ganz besonders danke ich marcopolo, seedlord und reijin, die sich soviele mühe mit uns geben. ohne euch wär das forum wahrscheinlich leer :D ich könnte auch jedem ein pn schicken, aber ich hab mal einen thread aufgemacht, damit sich auch noch viele andere bedanken können (was ich auch hoffe das sies tun). also...