Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > The Elder Scrolls Online
You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This game not popular?

Discussion on This game not popular? within the The Elder Scrolls Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/02/2014, 19:20   #61

elite*gold: 0
That game is ok to play gets boring but when theres many people around u kinda forget all the little details that were left out, i rate it 6/10 as its not even similar to the offline versions so yeah I guess it never met the expectations of the hype
Old 06/03/2014, 19:34   #62

TESO is fine but as f2p model mayby its only a matter of time when thay will switch form p2p to f2p
Old 06/05/2014, 13:50   #63

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImbaBoost View Post
TESO is fine but as f2p model mayby its only a matter of time when thay will switch form p2p to f2p
+1
Old 06/05/2014, 14:22   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImbaBoost View Post
I hope it. I dont like TESO's p2p model, i dont play every day so the f2p model is in my opinion the best one and the best for me
Old 06/09/2014, 20:46   #65

The game is solid just needs a lot more work.
Old 06/18/2014, 16:49   #66

I think The game loose very fast The fun... I played for 60 day and Im already bored...
Old 06/24/2014, 02:17   #67

I love the lore. I simply played it for the lore, can't say I fell in love with the game itself.
Old 06/27/2014, 02:58   #68

elite*gold: 45
I don't know but i could be am changed or the game is not for me.

I know as i played my first time wow and it made fun. All are 70 and am 25. I played each day view hours to get up. There was a motivation.

On TESO i lost after 20 days the fun. I only leveld to sell it for a high price and sell the gold for good money. In fact i quadribbeld what i have payed for the game.

But i also can see not big forum activites etc. like times in wow etc. So i think it will be get a game like Tera etc. how will go to f2p.

Am A Creator and Investor and have many websites out there. We also have Software Tools where people buy on monthly coast. BUT there is a solution for them. They pay only if the use it. That means.

They buy 30 Days and then they want to use it the pay 1 day. That means he use it today and tomorrow. Thats 2 Days / 2 Credits.

Then on Saturday he does not use it and also does not pay for it. I think that would be also working great for online games.
Shure they have also server Time Coast etc. but, when i play the have much more coast as if they only store my character in the database.
Old 07/13/2014, 19:59   #69

WoW - IŽd also wish there would be more Players in