Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Early Access Games
You last visited: Today at 11:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[ProcessKILL][GameGuard] kill gameMon.dll

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 658
Received Thanks: 979
Quote:
Originally Posted by makii View Post
this clearly doesnt work at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobishes View Post
I dont see anything to download
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickscd View Post
Same thing for me, with autoinject game wont even start

i added my mulegend.exe, i edited some stuff on it, with it it will work for sure

--> link



dabnoj is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabnoj View Post
i added my mulegend.exe, i edited some stuff on it, with it it will work for sure

--> link
still not working.

with original mulegend.exe when im injectting the process gets not responding.

with yours says it's running...

and with your exe if i start the game without injecting it crashes


devilox is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 6
So with this bypassed, only benifits from CE (Speed hack) ? Nothing else?
tehnehneh is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 658
Received Thanks: 979
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehnehneh View Post
So with this bypassed, only benifits from CE (Speed hack) ? Nothing else?
you can also put breakpoints and attach a debugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilox View Post
still not working.

with original mulegend.exe when im injectting the process gets not responding.

with yours says it's running...

and with your exe if i start the game without injecting it crashes
so if it says its running? go ingame and attach cheat engine? also verify if you have the process killed? (im using auto-inject)
also run injector as admin


dabnoj is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabnoj View Post
you can also put breakpoints and attach a debugger



so if it says its running? go ingame and attach cheat engine? also verify if you have the process killed? (im using auto-inject)
also run injector as admin

https://youtu.be/sfn_lZlS-N4
devilox is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
KK it works for me xD Im like 10 min in game with CE Speed Hack
tobishes is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 658
Received Thanks: 979
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilox View Post
I also have manual map option in injector, and stealth inject, maybe it can change something?


for those who want, maybe it works also for you :



Quote:
Originally Posted by tobishes View Post
KK it works for me xD Im like 10 min in game with CE Speed Hack
i hope to have 1 thanks for it LoL, it wont disconnect at all, maybe only freeze, but beta seems freeze no matter what you do
dabnoj is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabnoj View Post
I also have manual map option in injector, and stealth inject, maybe it can change something?


for those who want, maybe it works also for you :


with manual map and stealth i got this

http://i.imgur.com/9cgQOvp.png

any otheroptions maybe in advanced tab?
devilox is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 658
Received Thanks: 979
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilox View Post
with manual map and stealth i got this

http://i.imgur.com/9cgQOvp.png

any otheroptions maybe in advanced tab?
auto inject !!! open injector before game ... you prolly have this cause the gameguard loaded his anti attach/ inject measures already (when you inject when game already loaded)
dabnoj is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
And what exactly is the manual map and stealth ?
tobishes is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 658
Received Thanks: 979
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobishes View Post
And what exactly is the manual map and stealth ?
read the manual ^^ ( google it )
dabnoj is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 11
dabnoj, do you use 32 bit or 64 bit windows? cause im using win 7 64 bit and maybe it does have to do with that.
makii is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 658
Received Thanks: 979
Quote:
Originally Posted by makii View Post
dabnoj, do you use 32 bit or 64 bit windows? cause im using win 7 64 bit and maybe it does have to do with that.
win10 x64, what is not working for you?
dabnoj is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabnoj View Post
win10 x64, what is not working for you?
im using win 7 64 bit. I did use your exe but the game STILL wont show up. Its just in the process list. When i inject i get the message i need to reinstall gameguard and the whole process crashes.
makii is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 658
Received Thanks: 979
Quote:
Originally Posted by makii View Post
im using win 7 64 bit. I did use your exe but the game STILL wont show up. Its just in the process list. When i inject i get the message i need to reinstall gameguard and the whole process crashes.
if you pm your skype i could help mybe


dabnoj is offline  
Reply

Tags
bypass, gameguard, gamemon.dll, kill



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
bypass nprotect gamemon gameguard rev. 1975
someone can help me to bypass gameguard rev 1975? i want to bypass seal online blade of destiny ( sealonline.playrohan.com ) please help me ....
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
how to kill gameguard? [4s RU]
Hi guys, do not help to kill gameguard in Russian server 4 Story, website: 4sonline.ru :rolleyes:
0 Replies - 4Story
Working Gameguard (GameMon) bypass?
Hi, I just tried the one from fyyre (binary modifications, etc - by Fyyre) but either the l2.exe does nothing and the dsetup.dll does nothing too....
1 Replies - Lineage 2
Ask to bypass nprotect gamemon gameguard rev. 1707 ++
Please. . Who can help me ? To bypass GG Rev. 1707. What engine must i used. .? I m a newbie here. . Thx bfore
7 Replies - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
Bypass GameGuard GameMon Rev 1641
hello, I would like if someone helps me get a bypass for Gameguard Rev GameMon 1641, I would be very grateful if I could get the bypass, thanks.:)
0 Replies - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.