Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Early Access Games
You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Albion Online Guild is Recruiting!!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Albion Online Guild is Recruiting!!

Hello all,
Mortality Guild is now recruiting for all classes/specializations for Beta 2 and Launch!!! We are a new guild with many years of guild leadership experience. We are looking for new members and officers!

If you would like to join a guild in its formative phase, and help shape the future of the guild, then now is the time to join! We are an all encompassing guild, we plan to cater to all playstyles, whether that be heavily PvP oriented, PvE, gathering, or otherwise. We intend to grow into a large guild, and be a well known name within the Albion Online World.

Albion Online is a new MMORPG game still in the beta. It is a largscale sandbox game where the economy is completely player driven. This game has an amazing and huge character customization. The game is also truly cross-platform. It exists on Windows (duuh!), linux, OSX, IOS(soon) and android. You can join the game by clicking

Our Officer positions are heavily involved with creating events for our guild members, and managing resources, and they are split up into 4 Officer Roles.
PvP
PvE
Infrastructure (Territories, etc)
Crafting (Includes gathering and resources)

If you’ve had previous Guild Leadership experience and would like to help a new one out, then please consider these Officer positions above.

We have a very small application process that we require you to go through our forums with, at

Please feel free to hop onto our Guild Discord @

If you have any other questions, please post them below, head onto Discord, or post in our forums!

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Just a question does it will become f2p soon?

Tags
albion online, farming, guild, pve, pvp