Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Early Access Games
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Albion Online Editing Game Files

Discussion on Albion Online Editing Game Files within the Early Access Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 64
The Black Market: 175/1/0
Albion Online Editing Game Files

Do this ONLY with a Copy of your orginal file

How to edit game files:

1. Download the Unity assets explorer:

2. Open Assets-file in program. To do this, click "Open assets-file" and select file. The File is located at *\AlbionOnline\game\Albion-Online_Data\resources.assets
2. Program will read the file and a list of files in the window.
3. To extract all the files you can use button "Extract All". Would extract the files in the program folder (the folder with the name of opened assets-file)
4. To extract a single file, select it in the list, click the right mouse button and choose "Extract This File".
5. To convert tex-files to DDS-files (when extracting), you must checked "convert TEX to DDS". (Works with extraction of all files, and extract a single file)
6. To import into the archive changed DDS-image:
a) Extract image from the archive (with converting it into the DDS-format).
b) Edit it in a photo editor. Make sure that saved it in the right format (the same as the original), and that the file size is the size of the original file.
c) Put the modified image to the same location where the original image was extracted.
d) Find in window of program tex-file, click the right mouse button and select "Import This File from DDS". Image imported into assets-file in place of the original picture.
e) To save the new assets-file, click "Save as Assets-file"

The program can't extract files with a size bigger than 1GB
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/12/2016, 13:00   #2

elite*gold: 100
Comes useful when editing DDS file as semi-transparent. To make it work like semi-wall hack. xD
Old 06/12/2016, 14:00   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hey guy, could u send something to do with these files?
Old 06/12/2016, 16:38   #4

elite*gold: 64
The Black Market: 175/1/0
What do you mean with sending you something to do sth with those files?

You can edit them how ever you want and recompile it so that your game does run with your modified files.
As kill zone mentioned you can edit those dds files and also edit other files if you know how to work with them.
Old 06/12/2016, 23:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToraTenshi View Post
What do you mean with sending you something to do sth with those files?

You can edit them how ever you want and recompile it so that your game does run with your modified files.
As kill zone mentioned you can edit those dds files and also edit other files if you know how to work with them.
I open the resource.asssets but I did not found the dds, and i couldn't turn txt on dds LoL
Old 04/25/2017, 17:13   #6

Out of memory while expanding memory stream.

How do I fix this?
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread