Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Early Access Games
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ARK GER/EN PvPvE Server x2.5 EXP, x3 Tamespeed, x6 Harvest Active Admin!

Discussion on ARK GER/EN PvPvE Server x2.5 EXP, x3 Tamespeed, x6 Harvest Active Admin! within the Early Access Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ARK GER/EN PvPvE Server x2.5 EXP, x3 Tamespeed, x6 Harvest Active Admin!

Another Ark Server? but why?: I've been on many Servers myself but in my opinion never found the one which fits my standarts, so I've decided to create my own Server with a active admin who doesn't abuse his power instead listens fully to the community what they want on the server and what not.

Server Ip: 46.251.241.150:27015 / 46.251.241.150:27016

Server is Located in Frankfurt, Germany

The Server started on 05.02.2016 (DD,MM,YY)

Server Rates and Features: 3x Tame, 2.5x Exp, 6x Gather, 2x Egg Mature, 5x Mature Speed, 2x Mating Rate, 0.5x Night time ( Faster Night ), 1.5x Day time, Active Admin who listens to the community, No Wipes, Pre Nerf Dino Stats and weekly by the community chosen events.

Server Rules: do not block entrance to either caves or volcano and no buildings on the volcano. Offline Raiding is allowed since it's part of a survival game, but do not kill someones dino's if they are on passive since this is unnecessary.

How we are Different: On the most Servers u either get promised a active admin or a admin which helps the community in their needs. On our Server u can get both! A Admin who neither abuses nor will be offline for a couple of days. Each Weekend we offer unique events which can be voted by the community ( more exp, dino tame speed, harvest, egg spawn rate etc.) I always wanted to build a Server where people can feel save that their work isn't gonna vanish from one day to another. This Server will stay in place for a long time. I hope to see u soon and will be waiting for the first active players to join to grow a great community.

If u still have any question feel free to either contact me here with a reply, per PM, via skype or steam.