Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Development of Future Cars

Discussion on Development of Future Cars within the e*pvp Podcasts - EN forum part of the e*pvp Podcasts category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 1,009
Development of Future Cars

Hello Community,

this is my first attempt on creating an English podcast. I'm almost certain that none of you expected such a topic but I wanted to try something new. Considering the fact that there hasn't been a podcast for you in a while, I thought it would be a nice idea to create some content for you. I'm referring to a YouTube video, that I watched a couple of days ago, in my podcast. You can watch it before or after listening, it doesn't really matter.

Link to the Stream:

I'm excited to hear what you think about that topic! Have fun listening and enjoy. Have a nice day.
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 Podcast.mp3 (3.91 MB, 74 views)
Thanks
8 Users
Old 05/26/2016, 00:01   #2

elite*gold: 3
i dont really know what to think aobut it "D
Old 05/31/2016, 14:56   #3

elite*gold: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesTroX View Post
Hello Community,

this is my first attempt on creating an English podcast. I'm almost certain that none of you expected such a topic but I wanted to try something new. Considering the fact that there hasn't been a podcast for you in a while, I thought it would be a nice idea to create some content for you. I'm referring to a YouTube video, that I watched a couple of days ago, in my podcast. You can watch it before or after listening, it doesn't really matter.

Link to the Stream:

I'm excited to hear what you think about that topic! Have fun listening and enjoy. Have a nice day.
I went through your podcast, as far as you can go through a podcast, and sacrificed some time to give you frank feedback.

After all, your podcast, particularly the first one at that, is just fine. However, I picked out a few things. Firstly, you tend to attempt to adapt the ductus from the German language which makes it sound a bit odd at times. Also, your pronunciation lacks native speaker’s fluency, however, there’s nothing to blame you for that; you have never claimed to be one and you’re German.

Something which is not related to the language whatsoever, yet has a certain impact is the audible pop sound that perhaps comes from the microphone or a non-existent pop filter. That bothers now and again, and particularly if you wear higher class headphones.

Looking forward to literally hear from you again
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2016, 16:39   #4

elite*gold: 0
Pretty cool video :/ wish it was in english though!
Old 06/26/2016, 15:13   #5

I Have seen this one b4, amazing
Old 06/30/2016, 23:00   #6

poor its not in english, nice video tho
Old 04/10/2017, 03:02   #7

elite*gold: 239
I dont understand why future has to look so bad
Old 04/10/2017, 03:14   #8

i ask the same