• 5 Classes, each with their own unique skill sets and equipment.
• Zodiac System, empower your character according to their birth date.
• Soul Gear System, unique sets of armor and gear for each class that grow and change as players use them.
• Hardcore PvP. Battle other players within a deep and detailed ranking system.
• Hardcore PvE. Battle against players within dungeons for the right to take down epic bosses.
• Pet System. Collect a wide variety of pets ranging from cute animals to devastating monsters.
• Mount System. Ride upon giant beasts in order to shorten your travels, players can even fight while riding!
• Territory War System. Battle other guilds for rare relics, resources, and other treasures within the Territory War System.
As many of you may know, our initial launch date for Battle of the Immortals Closed Beta was planned for February 10th.
Over the past several months, we have been localizing, updating, patching, revising, and testing BoI. Now over the past week, we've been slaving away, working nights, coordinating with the development team, and drinking energy drinks non-stop. We've made a huge amount of progress with our version of BoI, however we're still not satisfied with the results.
We want to provide all Perfect World Entertainment users with the cleanest and most polished game experience possible and as a result we have decided to delay the Closed Beta for BoI until mid-April.
The following is a list of changes that are scheduled to occur prior to this new Closed Beta:
- Support for Windows 7
- Support for 64-bit systems
- Support for higher monitor resolutions
- Fully integrated in-game video tutorial system
- Revised cash shop structure and items
- Revised quest flow for low level players
- Revised monster AI
- Readjusted damage and HP for both players and monsters
- Revised dungeon loot tables
We will continue to slave away between now mid-April in order to ensure we deliver the most polished and unique version of Battle of the Immortals to date.
Stay tuned over the next few weeks as we release even more information about BoI as well as provide more details about our upcoming revised launch date.
"A late game is only late once. A bad game is a bad game forever."
4/30 Battle of the Immortals Closed Beta Wipes Hey for all you Battle of the Immortal Closed Beta testers out there 4/30/2010
They are wiping the servers clean Open Beta Begins 5/04/2010 and they...
4 Replies - User Submitted News