Hello, this is my third update!
The first bit of news is that “Maple Story” is getting the next “Chaos” update “Rise is Artisans”. The update will add a new crafting system.
- Use Smithing to create armor and weapons, employ the magic of Alchemy to craft potions and pills, or delve into the fine art of Accessory Crafting to make belts, rings, and more!
- Learn Mining or Herbalism to gather raw materials to help your other crafting skills.
- Unlock the ability to create more powerful items by leveling up crafting skills and aquiring new recipes!
- New personality traits allow you to develop your character out of combat and aid your all around gameplay!
- Ambition and Willpower help strength resolve, Insight allows viewing of unrevealed items, and Diligence helps you with masterful crafting.
- Charm allows you to experess yourself in new ways while Empathy will raise your MP and help you gain more EXP from quests!
The update will go live on July 11th, this is one of many chaos updates that the game will get throughout the summer!
The second bit of news is that “Petroglyph” is releasing a “MOBA” (Multiplayer, Online Battle Arena) game called “Rise of Immortals”. The game is in open beta right now so go ahead and check it out. Here’s a gameplay trailer.
The last bit of news is that 2K Games released a free “Civilization” game called CivWorld, it’s a brower game on facebook. It’s in open beta right now, and it is fun, not much to add.
I also have a question, I do this for fun, but in the end you’re the ones listening to it. So your opinion is important - what would you like?
Short podcasts that cover the news and that’s it (like this one). Or longer podcasts with a bit more info and my personal opinion?
Thanks for listening,