Hey Hobby- and Pro-Traders!
Good news for you! After quite some time we reacted to a big problem which gave the traders and the team of elitepvpers a really tough time. The Complaint Area has been crowded with complaints concerning fake iTraders. But that's over now! Now we cut this preposition waffling and get to the important stuff:
Best would be to introduce the new system with an exemplary case. So I look around for a decent offer in one of the trading sections of the Black Market. After some minutes I find something interesting and finally decide to contact the trader. As soon as every participant of the trade agrees with the trade items our system takes effect.
- Click on "Request a Trade"
Now you get to the following screen:
- Here some explanations:
On top you see the Trade-Partneras well as the Trade Topic. Please pay attention to the trade topic here and make sure you requested the trade in the right topic!
In the "Note:" -Field you can add a note (no data!). If you wish, you can request a middleman below and in the "Private Field" you can add account data for example (optional). The field works like the treasure system. The trade partner can only see the private field after you (or the middleman) approved the trade.
In the end it might look about like this (Step 2):
- After the approval you can see the trade status in the trade panel:
At first the status is "Pending" until the partner (and Middleman) approves the trade.
Here you see the screen of the requested trader:
Just add some info if you want or need to and click on accept.
If that's the case and the situation is clear you can move on to the rating (Step 3):
In the trade history (see Trade-Panel) you click on the respective link to the trade. Then you see the rating screen:
Here you again see all the info concerning the trade as well as the rating panel. There you can rate and conclude the trade as usual.
Now actually your trade with our new system is finished. There shouldn't be any false rating problems anymore. Also safety has been improved.
Now some basic information:
- Former iTrader ratings and TBM ratings have been merged. Also traders can rate other traders exactly once. So Trader A can rate trader B only once (with effect on the rating balance).
- As a middleman you get ratings separated from the TBM ratings, called "Mediations". If both traders rate the trade positive, the middleman gets a positive Mediation rating. Otherwise - If one or both traders rate the trade negative - the trade was a failure and the middleman gets the appropriate rating.
- How can I become middleman?
In the Black Market Panel click on "Middleman":
There you can activate yourself as middleman and receive requests.
The requirements are the same as before (see Middleman Forum) except you don't have to be telephone verified. However, we recommend phone verification for improved security.
- Traders will be informed about the important steps of the respective trades via e-mail.
So much for our new system. We hope there won't be any problems with this new toy but if you find some, post them here or in the complaint area.
Best regards and a holly jolly pre-christmas time,
Your elitepvpers Team