Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Videos & Podcasts > e*pvp Let's Plays
You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GTA 5 [011] - Mr. Cheng is nuts

Discussion on GTA 5 [011] - Mr. Cheng is nuts within the e*pvp Let's Plays forum part of the Videos & Podcasts category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,893
GTA 5 [011] - Mr. Cheng is nuts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
nfsw gone nuts
01/02/2013 - Need for Speed World - 4 Replies
guys what do u think of nfsw as it gone out of control with hackers,it seems like u cant have 1 race these days without some idiot speed hacking or using 60 power ups, dont get me wrong i like tools to help get u cash and gifts but there is no fun left to real racing .
Have ppl realy gone nuts????
06/11/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 30 Replies
when i came here all was here and all was free for everyone.. i started sharing all i found out as long as it worked for me and i helped ppl in other places like omegas ep4.5 fully working client,shtool and so on.. but now it seems like 50% of the dev's here want money for there stuff. have elite become a priv servers ebay? i think ppl need to grow up and think about how it was fior you back in the day. how did you get a server working if you would have to pay for every thing you...
driving me lil nuts
01/14/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
08:52:55 0E64 ERROR : MONSTER table ... wMaxItemSet > 15 08:52:55 0E64 File: .\Loader\Creature\Monster.cpp, Line: 117 As I know it, this should be the Max Items dropped from this Monster. It says here >>>> wMaxItemSet > 15 <<< it is (15) and while that is the Max items that can drop ie. you can to put say 16 or more it will crash. So why do I ask this Question? Simple, NONE of my (MaxItemSet) are above 14. has any one had this prob? :confused: As long as I have been doing...
Wu-Tang basic LF ct, to make lf cheng 10, viet server
03/20/2010 - 9Dragons - 12 Replies
for kornas59, and everyone else. this is just a taster. this is a ct for basic Wu-Tang LightFoot i threw together real quick so everyone can run a little faster until Adv LF. load the ct. freeze the address. then change the value to 2304. there you go, basic wutang lf, at cheng 10. i have lots more to come, but wanted to throw this out since it was quick.