Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How to Play] MuSoDr Europe Server

Discussion on [How to Play] MuSoDr Europe Server within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[How to Play] MuSoDr Europe Server

Hallo Community,

Heute erkläre ich euch wie ihr schnell und ganz einfach auf dem Europe Server Spielen könnt, zur Zeit sind einige Spieler auf dem Server am Zocken, nicht wenige aber auch nicht viele.

Step 1: Registrieren

Wenn ihr vorher auf dem Globalen Server schon gespielt habt, braucht ihr euch keinen neuen Account erstellen da euer Globaler Account auch für den EU Server funktioniert.

Step 2: Spiel Client Download

English

Deutsch

Step 3: Patch Download

English Patch

Deutsch Patch

Step 4: How to Install

Als erstes müsst ihr euch den Client Entpacken, nach dem Entpacken müsst ihr den jeweiligen Patch Entpacken und in den Spiel Ordner kopieren.

Step 5: How to Play

Bevor ihr den Patch entpackt und in euren Spiel Ordner packt müsst ihr vorher Patch das geht ganz einfach, startet ganz einfach die die in eurem Spiel Client Ordner zufinden ist.

Win7/Vista Nutzer: Solltet ihr Probleme beim Patchen haben, einfach als "Ausführen als Administrator" das Spiel Starten.

Quote:
- 1. Rechtsklick auf exe 2. Eigenschaften 3. Kompatibilität 4. Häckchen bei "Programm im Kompatibilitätsmodus ausführen für Windows XP (Service Pack 3) danach nur noch ein Häckchen bei "Ausführen als Administrator.
Englisch/English:

Step 1: Register

If you have previously played at the Global server already, you need a new account you create as your Global Account for the EU server is working.

Step 2: Download Game Client

English

German

Step 3: Download Patch

English Patch

German Patch

Step 4: How to Install

First you've got to unpack the client, after unpacking you have the relevant patch, extract and copy the game folder.

Step 5: How to Play

Before you unzip the patch and pack in your game folder before you have to patch it's really easy, simply start the game client is related to in your folder.

Win7/Vista users: When you have some problems with patching, simply as "Run as Administrator" to start the game.

Quote:
- 1. Right click on exe 2. Features 3. Compatibility 4. Tick in "program in compatibility mode for Windows XP (Service Pack 3) after only a tick in" Run as administrator.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/23/2010, 14:00   #2

elite*gold: 271
Received Thanks: 2,082
das is jetzt der dritte

#closerequest
Old 10/23/2010, 16:10   #3

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
~closed~
Closed Thread