Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Attempting to Translate Dragonica P-Server

Discussion on Attempting to Translate Dragonica P-Server within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Attempting to Translate Dragonica P-Server

Well, as many of you know there is only one Dragonica private server, and it is in Chinese, I am figuring that you can translate the files by modifying a certain file from an English version of the game, it would either be done in the Data folder or in the Config. By modifying these game files, you could not mess up your gameplay, but you may have to reinstall if these methods do not work. So give your idea's and thoughts on how to translate the text.
Old 11/14/2009, 15:52   #2

I'd help if I knew how, if its easy to do and easy to teach, throw me a PM I'll help translate.
Old 11/14/2009, 21:20   #3

Sounds good, it is coded in HEX atm, so I am going to try switching files from the IAH version to the P-Server Dat Folder to see if it stilll works with the language change.
Old 11/15/2009, 20:15   #4

dang we really need that translator cause i cant even figure which option to choose to become a gladiator and what the hell the quest is trying to tell me if you can please make the translator
Old 11/16/2009, 07:29   #5

Received Thanks: 1,517
I chatted with the GM on msn, he or she can't speak ONE word English and Google Translate isn't working very good so i can't say anything.