Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Full botting guide.

Discussion on [REQUEST] Full botting guide. within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Full botting guide.

Maybe someone who designed the bot [DSEE especially] can make a guide on how to:
1. Download it[even if there ar a lot...this can be skipped]
2. What skills work with mana and nocd hack. I'm facing some problems trying to bot with my glad.
3. How to keep the boss non-vacced.

Thanks ^^
Old 11/07/2009, 16:59   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blecparade View Post
Maybe someone who designed the bot [DSEE especially] can make a guide on how to:
1. Download it[even if there ar a lot...this can be skipped]
2. What skills work with mana and nocd hack. I'm facing some problems trying to bot with my glad.
3. How to keep the boss non-vacced.

Thanks ^^
This is all stuff that has been discussed. Search. Nobody is going to spoon feed you.
Old 11/07/2009, 17:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinnoobi View Post
This is all stuff that has been discussed. Search. Nobody is going to spoon feed you.
I'll just assume that was supposed to look "cool" and make you look at least smart.
I DID search and some people said that "Incoming! Bro" skills works with NOCD hack. Wel...it does NOT.
Old 11/07/2009, 23:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by blecparade View Post
I'll just assume that was supposed to look "cool" and make you look at least smart.
I DID search and some people said that "Incoming! Bro" skills works with NOCD hack. Wel...it does NOT.
Well would ya look at that. You figured something out. Log on. Turn on NOCD and use all your skills. Why do you insist on being spoon fed?

If I was supposed to look cool for giving you some insight then so be it. But like I said. All the stuff you just requested can either be found on the forum, or even figured out on your own if you put just 2 seconds aside to test it.

EDIT: Try looking at the dates of posts, sometimes stuff gets patched. Duh. So at some point that skill probably worked with NoCD, and it doesnt now? Or maybe it was on IAH instead of THQ? Stop being a ******. You're ruining it for the rest of us.
Old 11/08/2009, 00:04   #5

You have to take into account the fact that Glads do not have any long range skills other than the Wrath one. Wrath = pointless to bot with cause of the fact it isnt NOCD thus the 7sec. Going back onto the range, they do not have any long range attacks. For example, hammer skills, it have a nice aoe but its limited. So even if you used it and it looked like everything was vacced next to you, youre not hitting it.

You could look at it this way; Vac + Glads basically means that its only giving Glads something like a +5 range to skills. So it doesnt change the fact/or mean that their hammer skill can hit a monster half way across the map in comparison to mages or archers.

-Boss Non-Vacced

Its a popular question thats been answered many times... toggle boss vac before entering the boss map then proceed with regular vac/procedure.
Old 11/08/2009, 00:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by defect View Post
You have to take into account the fact that Glads do not have any long range skills other than the Wrath one. Wrath = pointless to bot with cause of the fact it isnt NOCD thus the 7sec. Going back onto the range, they do not have any long range attacks. For example, hammer skills, it have a nice aoe but its limited. So even if you used it and it looked like everything was vacced next to you, youre not hitting it.

You could look at it this way; Vac + Glads basically means that its only giving Glads something like a +5 range to skills. So it doesnt change the fact/or mean that their hammer skill can hit a monster half way across the map in comparison to mages or archers.

-Boss Non-Vacced

Its a popular question thats been answered many times... toggle boss vac before entering the boss map then proceed with regular vac/procedure.

A simple search could have saved him the insult.
Old 11/08/2009, 00:12   #7

Quote:
As much as I hate to take sides, Id have to agree. But then again theirs so much spam through the searches though.
Old 11/08/2009, 06:45   #8

Some1 can help me ?
I also not really know how to bot..
Coz dont know which for Iah games
Which is the latest version..
Sry..coz i really dont know
Tq
Old 11/08/2009, 07:51   #9

Quote:
Really I'm feeling so bad now that i've "been" insulted by a 12-posts kid. Please.

Anyway glad just isn't for me...i'm going sin or ranger >_<
Old 11/08/2009, 14:45   #10

elite*gold: 20
I no like diz thread. 2 much flmz.

*Rolls Eyes*

I'll just close this entire thread. It's not going anywhere.
Closed Thread