Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 18:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DSEE (Global) eu / fr => Problem

Discussion on DSEE (Global) eu / fr => Problem within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DSEE (Global) eu / fr => Problem

Hello I want to know how to run the bot DSEE (GLOBAL) for the European version of Dragonica my by I play the French version. My problem is that the hack does not detect the game, I returned as it is (H: \ Dragonica \ Patcher.exe) unless the box or he must put the name of his character, etc. .. completed his

Thank you for your explanation

ps: I do not speak English but French, so sorry for the mistake
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Pour les francais : J'arrive pas a me servir du DSEE ( global ) les cases ou l'ont mais le nom du personnages etc.. reste bloquer
merci
Old 10/28/2009, 20:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
This isn't a support section. I believe it's for strictly hack, bot, cheat, and exploit releases only, hence the [No Questions] in the section's description.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release][Global]Dragonica DSEE *Beta*
04/10/2010 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 346 Replies
Kane's Reversing Blog
[Release][Global]Dragonica DSEE *110.1001*
01/05/2010 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 74 Replies
Kane's Reversing Blog
Wie stell ich den DSEE 0.110.1002(Global) Bot ein?
09/20/2009 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/dragonica-hacks-bo ts-cheats-exploits/330437-gpotato-dsee-0-110-1002- global-nach-dem-update.html erstmal danke für diesen thread, dadurch läuft der bot ja wieder nur meine frage.. wie und was muss ich fürs botten einstellen? sorry aber ich verstehe nur bahnhof... kanns mir jemand bitte auf deutsch erklären oder sogar ein Tutorial machen? wäre sehr nett :3 und würde sicher n'paar thanks geben x3
DSEE [Global] Help
09/09/2009 - Dragonica - 4 Replies
I currently have an Archer. How do I set up a bot for like F4 runs, etc... NoCD doesn't work, Boss Vac doesn't work. I don't understand the Vac Range +5/-5. Thanks.
How to use [Global]Dragonica DSEE *Beta*??
09/09/2009 - Dragonica - 19 Replies
Hi, Anyone can help? How i start the Dragonica DSEE? See the screenshot : http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/1138/71550343.pn g