Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica
You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Req: Tut for Tele

Discussion on Req: Tut for Tele within the Dragonica forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Req: Tut for Tele

Sorry to bother everyone, but I'd like to know how to create my own teleport hack like the one in FD, where I can set my own teleports and change them as I wish. I know Zacko posted a great tutorial on all the basic stuff, but how do i obtain a script that i can use to do advanced teleporting. (this is for the P-server, but I don't think the method is different)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
tele help
12/25/2009 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
This The Teleport scrept alloc(TeleHack,1024) label(ChangeTele) label(SkipChange) label(ReturnTele) 005536E3: jmp TeleHack nop
???GM TELE???
11/22/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
So when i first started using hacks i was using a trainer called 2MOONS trainer 4.8.9 now in that GM Tele worked on anyone that used the trainer... I've been looking thru this site and all iv'e seen is to change the to the first 4 of your name... Is there a script that makes it work for everyone...
Tele?
11/08/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Did 0,5 tele hack get updated? It doesn't seem to work when im going from tomb to curse
Tele to 0,0
08/17/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
I can't find the script that was out recently that teleports you to 0,0. I have the array of bytes to scan, just not the script. PM or post please Thanks
Tele nur Wo hin :-)
12/31/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 13 Replies
Hallo Leute, brauch mal eure hilfe ihr müsst mal ein paar tele commands ausprobieren ich kan nicht weil ich kein p-server hab und kein machen will! also folgendes währ sie ausprobiert bitte wie folgt vorgehen ihr probiert sie aus und postet dan: -ob sie gehen -wohin sie euch bringen -mit welchen serverfiles ihr es probiert habt